Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 207 reviews
on May 9, 2014
I'll start with the positive, the app does an amazing job at removing foreground items and leaving a really clean background, great for a tablet app and even better than a lot of other programs. Additionally, the clone stamp is nice, smooth and functions nicely.

The con is the force quiting. It's random and often and really irritating. If I don't save the photo every few steps I lose all progress, and that sucks. I'd give the app a lower rating, but it does have saving graces and unique features I've not seen elsewhere. If they fixed it, it'd be perfect, because it really does stand out among the others.
on December 19, 2012
It does a nice job editing, and removing objects. I've used it a few times and it gets easier the more I use it. Just watch the video it's very informative.
I recommend it.
on May 16, 2014
This is an awesome app. Works like magic getting unwanted items removed from your photos. Having a great time exploring this apps abilities.
on March 27, 2015
Only works in very low resolution, do you could only print a postage stamp and it look decent. Was free, so you can't say you were ripped off. Just disappointed.
on August 22, 2013
I take photo's with my kindle fire all the time, but because of the way the camera is set up, I usually end up with my shoulder in the corner of the photo. With this app it was so easy to go in and literally erase that from the photo leaving nothing but what I want to see. Occasionally with more complicated back grounds, it leaves an odd looking spot on the photo, but for most of the simple backgrounds it looks very normal afterwards. I definitely recommend this app! I have had no trouble saving the photo's at all, but I did have to start over on a photo when I tried to pause the process once.
on December 2, 2014
I very much like this app. I enjoy working with the pictures I take and this one app is fun to use.
on February 13, 2016
Meh
on July 25, 2014
I could not get this app to work correctly. I would try to use it like the instructions said, but it wouldn't work. I won't use it and I will be removing it from my phone.
on October 14, 2012
This app does a great job with photo retouching. However, it often times randomly zooms out or completely closes the photo I'm working on. That's annoying. Hopefully it will be fixed in an update. Running on Kindle Fire HD.
on December 26, 2012
This would be an amazing, 5-star little app, *if* it didn't constantly close without warning, instantly deleting without saving whatever you've been working on. Not ready for the Kindle Fire HD, when it is, and the glitch I'd fixed, I'll be happy to rate it 5 stars because it really is-- or could be-- very impressive.