- Series: Advance the Colors! (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Capitol Preservation Committee; 081820155X is a different volume, not a different edition of this volume edition (June 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081820155X
- ISBN-13: 978-0818201554
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,040,495 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advance the Colors: Pennsylvania Civil War Battle Flags, Vol. 2 Hardcover – June 1, 1998
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My grandfather, Pvt. William H. Embick served in the 210th Infantry Regiment, Company D -.Union Pennsylvania Volunteers (PAV) [Sept 1864-Sept.1865.] His service was in the Petersburg-Richmond Civil War Campaigns, at age 17 for 1 year. He survived the Civil War...700,000 others... unfortunately did not.
I am very pleased with the book, Amazon.com Logistics/Distribution, UPS and the USPS for their excellent service.
Gratefully yours and Happy Holidays 2014,
HM Embick, USMA - West Point '67
Montour Falls, New York