Advance Elements ADVANCED ELEMENTS StraitEdge2 Kayak
|Price:||$899.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tandem, sit-on-top inflatable kayak incorporates aluminum bow and stern frame to improve tracking in open water
- Configure as self-bailing in bigger waves, or close ports in calm or cold water; heavy-duty PVC tarpaulin material for extreme puncture resistance
- Measures 35 inches wide by 13 feet long inflated; measures 18 by 12.75 by 39.5 inches (W x H x D) deflated; two-person, 500-pound capacity; 47-pound weight
- Comes with StraitEdge 2 kayak, durable storage bag, two folding seats, repair kit, and owner's manual
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The StraitEdge2�,� Kayak is a thirteen foot sit-on-top tandem kayak that incorporates an aluminum bow and stern frame to improve tracking in open water conditions. Its self-bailing ports can be opened in rough conditions and closed in calm or cold conditions making a kayak that can be paddled in up to class III whitewater with improved trackability on open water. Three seating positions allow for the kayak to be set up in solo or tandem mode.
Color: Yellow/Gray | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This kayak is really a canoe with all the advantages of a kayak, but without the disadvantages of a canoe. It sits low in the water, so you don't tip over easily. It is a "sit on top" design, so your legs don't get hot, yet it glides through the water almost as quickly as kayaks, which lower your center of gravity by sitting you "below" the water line. The fact that it is inflatable(and checkable as luggage) makes it perfect in my opinion.
Finally, you know anything made by Advanced Elements is as top notch and durable as products made by stalwarts like Avon.
This boat deserves 5 stars all around!