Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services RestaurantPV RestaurantPV RestaurantPV  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Metallica Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 305 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on August 28, 2011
I bought this clock for my five year old who can't tell time yet but wanted to be able to get up on her own for school. This little clock is just perfect! She can easily push the button to shut it off on her own and she loves the color. I also like that it's wrapped in silicone and won't scratch furniture.
on January 3, 2012
Works well so - loud so is great at waking up kids in morning. Be aware that this is a Battery Only clock. Good delivery timing and shipped well protected
on November 20, 2011
Simple basic alarm! Light goes on when I hit the button only and not overly bright to blind me in middle of night. Love the color (purple). The alarm is not very loud, but will be annoying enough to wake me. For $13 you can't go wrong.
on June 28, 2013
Bought this as a first alarm clock for my 6 yr old. He likes it. Alarm is a good volume and not too annoying for the rest of us that want to sleep. Rubberized shell is a great feature for little people that might play with and drop it.

Pros:
* soft protective shell
* large numbers and simple bell icon to see if alarm is set
* large top-center snooze button to get it hushed quickly
* takes AA batteries - this is big for me as I don't like stocking AAAs, has been running strong for 6 mos on 2x duraloops

Cons:
* blue backlight is a bit too bright for night-adjusted eyes
* alarm off button is too close to the other settings buttons - it could be pressed accidentally, though this hasn't happened to me yet

An always-on soft backlight or lit numbers would be nice for when it's really dark, or just turning down that blue backlight. For me though, this has been great and I'd recommend it for someone that needs a small alarm for their kids etc.
on November 18, 2013
Simple, easy to set up. I bought it for my 4 year old daughter to wake her up for school. The problem is she figured out that if you don't hit the snooze button the alarm will shut off automatically after about 20-30 seconds. So she lets it run it's course & goes back to sleep. Other than that it works fine. If you snooze, it goes off again, & again.
on July 11, 2013
I bought this alarm clock on impulse, before a big trip. It turned out to save my bacon!
In Japan for a week, I turned out to be the only one of my roommates to bring an alarm. Battery operated, I didn't need to worry about an outlet converter. My little pink alarm clock woke us up on time every morning! The pink backlight was bright enough to use as a nightlight when others were sleeping, but dim enough not to blind me when checking the time in the dark. The buttons are foolproof, even to those of us that aren't fully awake when the use of an alarm clock is necessary.

The silicone cover is removable, but clean-cut and attractive enough to leave on. The slightly rounded edges make it cuter rather than cheaper (which I had worried about initially.) This little clock bumped around through international airports in my bag. It easily bounced away from drops and fumbles without any damage (even cosmetic!) because of the silicone.

I count this to be my most durable and practical purchase, perhaps of all time. Fully recommended!
on March 1, 2014
I have to admit, I bought this for my daughter because it was pink and cute. But there is a downside. It is battery operated. Ick. Then the "back light" is only on if you push a button and then it lasts for 5 seconds. The picture makes it look like it stays lit; not the case. I bought this to help my daughter tell time at night, and thus is absolutely not helpful at all.
on December 9, 2013
My 6 yr old son LOVES this clock. The rubber around the entire clock is great. This way it won't scratch the furniture. Easy to set, easy to turn on and off. Numbers are easy to see. It's nice that the light doesn't constantly stay on but you can press the button and it will come on. Battery operated and I have not had to change the battery yet. I like it without the cord because I can put it anywhere around his bed and there is not tripping or tangling of a cord.
on January 28, 2013
I bought this for my daughters nursery. I knew late for night feedings, this would come in handy. Its NOT a bad clock, but it doesn't do quite what I wanted it to do. I wish that it had a constant backlight, rather than pushing the button and it coming on for a few seconds. It is a very cute clock and looks great in our nursery. During the day it works perfectly, but at night, its not ideal. I probably would look for something different if I had to buy again.
on January 11, 2016
We bought this 2 years ago and our daughter liked it, cute pink and lights up for a few seconds so she could see the time but it wouldn't keep her awake. It was nice while it lasted, has a nice rubbery outer "sleeve", but it fell off her dresser and the light bulb must have come loose (or broke) inside and the only way that it appears to come apart is to have a very thin but very long screw driver, which we don't and I'm not buying. So the clock still works but it won't light up so unless her room is bright you can't read the time. Oh well...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.