- Series: In Use
- Paperback: 303 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 3 edition (April 29, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781107697386
- ISBN-13: 978-1107697386
- ASIN: 1107697387
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 0.5 x 10.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 49 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #64,068 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advanced Grammar in Use with Answers: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Advanced Grammar in Use with Answers, authored by Martin Hewings, is the first choice for advanced (C1-C2) learners of English. It is a self-study book with clear explanations and practice exercises, and has helped millions of learners improve their English communication skills. It is also trusted by teachers and can be used as a supplementary text in classrooms, or to support preparation for Cambridge Advanced, Proficiency and IELTS examinations.