Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Advanced Graphics Grim Reaper Life Size Cardboard Cutout Standup
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIFESIZE CUTOUT SPECIFICS: 31"W x 79"H (Depth: 8")
- HUGE SELECTION: Perfect For Children's Birthday Parties, Special Events, School, Corporate Events, Awards Programs, Fairs, Festivals, Galas, Fundraisers And Green/Eco Events.
- WOW: Make Any Special Event Or Party Spectacular With The Coolest Cut outs. Wow Your Loved Ones With A Unique Gift That They Will Remember For Years! Display As A Prop At Trade Shows, Performances, Plays, Holidays And More.
- MADE IN AMERICA: Proudly Manufactured In The U.S.A. HIGH QUALITY: Advanced Graphics' Produces The Highest Quality Cardboard Standups And Custom Prints In The World.
- ADVANCED GRAPHICS: We Put Our Customers First And Will Continue To Provide The Best Customer Service To Those Who Keep Us In Business.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What Is A Cardboard Cutout?
An Advanced Graphics' cardboard cutout is a high quality two-dimensional image printed on cardboard with an attached easel to make it free standing. A cardboard cutout is NOT three-dimensional.
Since 1984, Advanced Graphics has been committed to producing the highest quality Cardboard Standups and Custom Prints in the world. We are the worldwide industry leader in the licensing and distribution of Cardboard Standups. We are also the #1 source for Licensed and Custom cardboard standups in the industry. We put our customers first.
Showing 1-8 of 50 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"THAT GD CLOWN HAD BETTER NOT BE IN HERE"
"I feel like it's eyes follow me."
"I saw it... and I didn't scream, but I felt a little like crying."
"My child has a clown phobia now."
Seriously though... I bought the thing and I don't like to be in a room alone with it. Super creepy. He was too used and too far gone to be used anymore, so he retired to an abandoned facility the military will be turning over to the local national government. Some poor guy is going to have a really bad day when he checks out that basement crawl space some day.
Anyhoo- I will be buying another one in the future.
Takes a long time to put together to make it look at all the right shape. Needs lots of extra materials to assemble that are not provided.