- Series: Neural Information Processing series
- Hardcover: 300 pages
- Publisher: A Bradford Book; 2008 edition (February 19, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0387985107
- ISBN-13: 978-0262150545
- ASIN: 0262150549
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,848,055 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advanced Mean Field Methods: Theory and Practice (Neural Information Processing) 2008th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book provides an extremely valuable treatment of mean field methods and their application to problems in probabilistic inference and learning.(Lawrence Saul, Principal Technical Staff Member, AT&T Labs -- Research)
About the Author
Manfred Opper is a Reader at the Neural Computing Research Group, School of Engineering and Applied Science, Aston University, UK.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|