- Paperback: 110 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (June 24, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484229185
- ISBN-13: 978-1484229187
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,165,476 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advanced Object-Oriented Programming in R: Statistical Programming for Data Science, Analysis and Finance 1st ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Define and use classes and generic functions using R
- Work with the R class hierarchies
- Benefit from implementation reuse
- Handle operator overloading
- Apply the S4 and R6 classes
About the Author