Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on October 28, 2014
This is a very well-researched and written guide to the current profession of the advanced practice registered nurse with a great historical perspective on the development of the nationally-evolving Consensus Model. I'm reading it as part of my graduate family nurse practitioner curriculum, though I would recommend it to anyone considering advanced practice education who is unclear of how they should strike out on the new path.
on January 3, 2014
This is a required textbook for a class. Most of it is clearly written. Not worth keeping since the information for the NP role is evolving and will be different in future years.
on December 9, 2014
This book was required for my program, otherwise I probably would not have read it. The content is good, it is just a little boring. Overall, I would recommend the product if you have to read it.
on August 29, 2017
Just in time for classes. Came as described
on February 14, 2016
This book was required for school and I will not be reselling get great reference book!
on August 6, 2012
Excellent book, having it available on ebook would be better! Attaching a study book would be a plus, in my opinion
on October 12, 2015
Very good condition
on January 12, 2015
As described, fast shipping.
on March 28, 2016
This was a book required for my FNP degree. It's very theoretical, which I guess is the point. This is a book that I will be selling back after I get my degree.
on November 11, 2016
required for a MSN class but still an enjoyable read even though i'm having to read it