- Series: Springer Texts in Electrical Engineering
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Springer; Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993 edition (January 7, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1461397596
- ISBN-13: 978-1461397595
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.9 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,797,181 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advanced Topics in Shannon Sampling and Interpolation Theory (Springer Texts in Electrical Engineering) Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|