- Series: MRS Proceedings
- Hardcover: 300 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (April 28, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558997415
- ISBN-13: 978-1558997417
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,596,414 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advanced Data Storage Materials and Characterization Techniques: Volume 803 (MRS Proceedings) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
This book unites two symposia from the 2003 MRS Fall Meeting in Boston to address data storage. As the size of material objects approaches nanometer dimensions, the material's structural and electronic properties change. The investigation of factors such as quantum size effects and the impact on next-generation recording media will become even more crucial in the near future.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more