- Hardcover: 156 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2013 edition (September 14, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 146141962X
- ISBN-13: 978-1461419624
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,015,750 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advanced Thermal Management Materials 2013th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Back Cover
Advanced Thermal Management Materials provides a comprehensive and hands-on treatise on the importance of thermal packaging in high performance systems. These systems, ranging from active electronically-scanned radar arrays to web servers, require components that can dissipate heat efficiently. This requires materials capable of dissipating heat and maintaining compatibility with the packaging and dye. Coverage includes all aspects of thermal management materials, both traditional and non-traditional,with an emphasis on metal based materials. An in-depth discussion of properties and manufacturing processes, and current applications are provided. Also presented are a discussion of the importance of cost, performance and reliability issues when making implementation decisions, product life cycle developments, lessons learned and future directions.
This book also:
- Provides an in-depth overview of copper, metal and aluminum materials and discusses the advantages and disadvantages of each in thermal management
- Discusses numerical simulation methods and techniques used in analysis of electronic devices and materials
- Covers system and component integration of advanced packaging materials
Advanced Thermal Management Materials is an ideal book for microelectronics and packaging engineers, scientists and researchers in academia and industry interested in thermal packaging in high performance systems.