- Series: Routledge Research in Language Education
- Hardcover: 284 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 16, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138025364
- ISBN-13: 978-1138025363
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,342,864 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advances and Current Trends in Language Teacher Identity Research (Routledge Research in Language Education) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Yin Ling Cheung is Assistant Professor of English Language and Literature at the National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Selim Ben Said is Assistant Professor in the Department of English at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR.
Kwanghyun Park is Assistant Professor of English Language and Literature at Myongji University, Seoul, South Korea.
Browse award-winning titles. See more