Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Advances in Mathematical Finance (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) Hardcover – July 30, 2007
|New from||Used from|
Springer Science Sale
Explore featured applied science titles on sale.
From the Back Cover
This self-contained volume brings together a collection of chapters by some of the most distinguished researchers and practitioners in the fields of mathematical finance and financial engineering. Presenting state-of-the-art developments in theory and practice, the Festschrift is dedicated to Dilip B. Madan on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Specific topics covered include:
* Theory and application of the Variance-Gamma process
* Lévy process driven fixed-income and credit-risk models, including CDO pricing
* Numerical PDE and Monte Carlo methods
* Asset pricing and derivatives valuation and hedging
* Itô formulas for fractional Brownian motion
* Martingale characterization of asset price bubbles
* Utility valuation for credit derivatives and portfolio management
Advances in Mathematical Finance is a valuable resource for graduate students, researchers, and practitioners in mathematical finance and financial engineering.
Contributors: H. Albrecher, D. C. Brody, P. Carr, E. Eberlein, R. J. Elliott, M. C. Fu, H. Geman, M. Heidari, A. Hirsa, L. P. Hughston, R. A. Jarrow, X. Jin, W. Kluge, S. A. Ladoucette, A. Macrina, D. B. Madan, F. Milne, M. Musiela, P. Protter, W. Schoutens, E. Seneta, K. Shimbo, R. Sircar, J. van der Hoek, M.Yor, T. Zariphopoulou
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?