- Series: MIT Press
- Hardcover: 1672 pages
- Publisher: A Bradford Book; 1 edition (September 7, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262195682
- ISBN-13: 978-0262195683
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 2.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,828,439 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 19: Proceedings of the 2006 Conference (MIT Press) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Bernhard Schölkopf is Director at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Tübingen, Germany. He is coauthor of Learning with Kernels (2002) and is a coeditor of Advances in Kernel Methods: Support Vector Learning (1998), Advances in Large-Margin Classifiers (2000), and Kernel Methods in Computational Biology (2004), all published by the MIT Press.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|