Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Advantek Penthouse Rabbit Hutch
- Single-level rabbit hutch provides everything your little rabbit needs to feel cozy and safe
- Access doors open to rabbit nesting box and main living area
- Includes a pull-out tray for easy clean-up
- Made with Advantek's GoneGreen lightweight insect-resistant and rot-resistant fir lumber
- Assembled product measures 36L X 18W X 28H inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Comfortably house your small floppy-eared friend in the Advantek Penthouse Rabbit Hutch in Auburn. This beautiful rabbit hutch features everything your bunny needs to stay cozy and safe.
The unit features a spacious living area with an attached rabbit nest box; the nest box provides the privacy and security that rabbits need to sleep and rest comfortably. The main living area of the rabbit hutch is backed with durable fir panels and enclosed with rabbit-friendly wire (spaced at 1" x 2.5").
The Advantek Penthouse Rabbit Hutch in Auburn is designed with pet parents' needs in mind. This rabbit hutch is built with features that make it easy to clean and maintain for your furry friend.
The penthouse includes a pull-out tray that collects pet waste and excess food that drops below the wire floor. Pet parents can easily remove, clean and replace the tray without greatly disturbing the occupants. You can access the rabbit nest box through the latch-locked exterior hatch and the main living area through doors in the wire grates.
The hardware used in every aspect of the hutch, from the living area wire fences to the latches and hinges on the rabbit nest box, is galvanized to prevent rust. The non-toxic, waterproof asphalt roof insulates the entire hutch, retaining heat in winter and cool air in summer.
Advantek’s GoneGreen line of Rabbit and Poultry Hutches are a great way to safely shelter an animal from the elements. Grown in government controlled, sustainable forests, these shelters are constructed from durable Cypress Fir which is naturally decay and rot resistant.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
the removable tray to collect and catch the droppings is also very handy.
I would not imagine that this would weather well outdoors for long. we have ours outside but is covered and fairly protected. the wood is VERY thin. But it is study enough to house the rabbit and we have moved it several times without incident so it's strong enough jut don't plan on this house outliving your rabbit.
1. MY bunny is only about 4 pounds. It's a perfect fit for him, and he only stays in here overnight. The rest of the day, he has a whole room to hop around in. It's a tiny bit shaky, so I would say it's not a great match for a rabbit over 8 pounds if he's staying in there all the time.
2. I wouldn't feel comfortable keeping this outside. The roof is great (some asphalt pieces aren't glued on too well) and sturdy. It's the heaviest panel. I would not put more than 15 pounds of extra weight on this hutch. However, the rest of the wood is a bit flimsy and it's top-heavy. I keep it inside and my bun only uses it overnight and to go potty in.
3. It does NOT come with a ramp. There is no way for bun to climb up into it, so you'd have to buy or make a separate ramp to put up to the door.
All in all, this was perfect for my particular needs besides the lack of a ramp.
***remember that rabbits aren't supposed to stay in cages/hutches all day and night :-)