Advantek Portico Aviary Bird Cage
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Spacious aviary designed to hold 8-19 birds comfortably
- Unique enclosure separation makes it easy to get in and out of for cleaning
- Small window in main enclosure offers easy access to food and water tray
- Made with Advantek's GoneGreen lightweight insect-resistant and rot-resistant fir lumber
- Assembled product measures 92H x 79W x 41D inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The extremely spacious Advantek Portico aviary is designed to hold a multitude of beautiful birds. With twelve staggered perches and tons of room for extra perches, ropes, or play stands, the aviary is a great home for your birds to frolic and play.
Center vertical bar holds 12 separate staggered perches while unique enclosure separation makes it easy to get in and out for cleaning. There is a small window in main enclosure which offers easy access to food and water tray. The enclosure is tall enough to stand up in as it measures overall 92" H x 79" W x 41" D.
Advantek’s GoneGreen line of Rabbit and Poultry Hutches are a great way to safely shelter an animal from the elements. Grown in government controlled, sustainable forests, these shelters are constructed from durable Cypress Fir which is naturally decay and rot resistant.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
PANEY Large Aluminum Bird Cage Parrot Cockatiel Macare Walk In Aviary With Pegs Pet Supply
Bestmart INC LARGE Aluminum Bird Cage Walk In Aviary W/4Peg NEW ( 3 Doors)
TRIXIE Pet Products Aviary Birdcage
Pawhut 71'' Wooden Large Vertical Outdoor Aviary Bird Cage - Golden Red
Pawhut 65" Aviary Bird Cage
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Usexport||Bestmart INC||Ace Consumer Deals||Aosom Direct||Aosom Direct|
|Item Dimensions||79 x 26.75 x 92 in||—||48.2 x 70 x 76.57 in||30.5 x 30.5 x 70.75 in||—||25 x 61 x 6 in|
|Size||1/2"||—||Large 3 doors||Large||—||65"|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got specifically this cage for three reasons:
1) It has a pre-cage area, so that if one of your birds gets scared and tries to fly past the door while you're trying to feed or water them, they will just simply fly into an area that is also caged. Thus, you don't lose any birds! Doves can be pretty flighty and are damn near impossible to catch after they escape, so having two doors is a must.
2) Beautiful design. After having an ugly dove cage for so long, it was nice to have these beautiful birds in an equally stunning cage.
3) PRICE. The price I paid for this cage was about $200-$250. Now, granted, the cage was damaged upon arrival, but this was still a great price and I was willing to pay it for my precious doves. I'm not sure I would pay more than what I did for the cage though, as there are other cages out there, though granted they aren't as pretty as this one.
I would NOT use this cage for birds that you know are chewers. I had my Sun Conure in this cage for a few weeks, and the soft nature of the wood was like candy to her! I do not know if the paint they used is nontoxic either, so putting a chewing parrot into this cage will not only diminish the quality of the cage, but you may end up with a sick bird on your hands too. Keeping smaller birds in here to keep them away from thieving predator hands, such as doves, pigeons, finches, parakeets, etc. is definitely a good choice though. I have had no issues with rats stealing my birds now that they're in this cage, which is made up of standard-size mesh wiring, small enough to keep the thieves out. The floor is not wired though, so eventually a clever enough rat may figure out how to dig underneath the cage, so attaching some wire to the bottom would be recommended.
I got this cage back in March or April of this year, and the cage is still holding up quite nicely. Wood has not deteriorated as far as I can tell and little to no fading of the red paint, despite being in direct sunlight a majority of the day.