Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on October 1, 2013
As my title suggests, the product itself was fine.... but the way it was packaged was unacceptable.
The flags and pins came in a little plastic container, but it was not even taped shut and was loose in the shipping box.
By the time we got it... they had spilled out all over the box, in between the box flaps, etc. We didn't take the
time to count all of them, so we don't know how many were actually lost in transit. Nevertheless, we had enough for
what we needed.

Also, for what it is... the price is much too high. If needed these again, I'd look elsewhere... or make my own.

Keep in mind, you have to put the flags ON the pins yourself.
on June 29, 2010
I would not buy this again. Over $10 for some pins and plastic flags. You're better off looking for alternatives at Staples. I bought these because I was buying everything else for a birthday present on Amazon, and I figured why not they will be really nice. While they are pretty nice, they are not $10 nice.

Includes red, white, and blue little plastic flags you put on the pins yourself, as well as a bunch of pins. All the pin heads are the same color. The product image shows white, black, green, orange, and yellow pin heads--this is NOT the case. All of the pin heads are white.
on November 4, 2015
Pins and flags appear well-made, but I was shorted significantly on them. Only 70 pins were in the box that I received, with only 61 flags - 20 red, 17 white, and 24 blue.
on February 7, 2015
Pins not sharp and very hard to push through foam board
on June 17, 2015
Have to put the individual pins together.