Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Santa's Express Chocolate Advent Calendar & Poem,2.65 OZ
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

My daughter enjoyed the poem-- and of course the chocolate! I bought here as I forgot to find one in stores on time. Reading reviews, I learned how weirdly common it is for these types of calendars to have problems where some of the chocolates fall to the bottom (or some compartments are just empty), but we didn't have any problem. Chocolate was fine... not a standout, but not bad. An inexpensive, fun way to count down to Christmas.
on December 19, 2014
My children (ages 5 and 2) love these and look forward to it every evening after we light the advent candles. We also enjoy reading the poem ("The Night Before Christmas") line by line, as they open the windows. So each night we read from the beginning till whatever line we get up to. It's a sweet tradition that I hope to continue in the future.
on November 13, 2015
Had this sent to my daughter as a gift. She said the calendar arrived in a gigantic box and the calendar must have been jostled around because all the chocolates are at the bottom rather than behind each picture!
on December 7, 2015
Chocolates are not wrapped in foil and are impossible to remove from the packaging without a utensil. I live in Hawaii, so it's a bit warmer but not unreasonably hot, about 75F inside my house. I would not recommend these chocolates as the residual chocolate in each insert is certain to attract insects unless you put the calendar in the fridge every night.
review image review image
on January 1, 2015
It's a cheap chocolate calendar that was great after we forgot to pick one up in stores and they were all sold out. The chocolate isn't the best, but it's no where near the worst. The poem lines every day was a nice touch! I enjoyed opening up the chocolates every day!
on December 4, 2014
Item as described! Fast shipping and the chocolates actually taste pretty good! My daughter loves these and it didn't disappoint! Each little door opens to read a part of Twas the Night Before Christmas. Love it! :)
on November 24, 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter as a surprise. My daughter had been looking for an Advent Calendar but didn't find any she liked. I took a chance and ordered this one and she said it was exactly what she was looking for. Good purchase!!
on December 27, 2013
Kids loved counting down the days until christmas this year with this advent calendar. Behind each day on the calendar a part of 'The Night Before Christmas' was written so the kids enjoyed putting all the cards in order and reading the story on Christmas eve. There was less than 3 ounces of chocolate in this advent calendar, but it had nice artwork and the kids enjoyed it.
on December 5, 2015
I purchased this calendar for my 6 year old brother. The product is suitable for children. It has colorful images of winter and quotes when you open the tabs for each day. However, the calendar was delivered late and all the chocolate melted. The chocolate pieces were not individually wrapped. Overall, I would not purchase this item again.
review image
on January 6, 2014
My kids absolutely loved these. The enjoyed the hokey santa story on the inside for each day and liked seeing what special design was on the chocolate. I have no idea how these taste, but my kids enjoyed them. I will definitely buy again next year.

See 1 answered question