Adventure Medical Kits Dental Medic Travel First Aid Kit for Teeth
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.25 x 5 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.1 Pounds|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Adventure Medical Kits Dental Medic contains basic supplies like floss, cotton, and anesthetic
- Temporary cavity filling mixture protects your tooth until you can find a dentist
- DryFlex bag weighs next to nothing, fits just about anywhere, and will keep water out of your kit
- Orasol gel and tural tea (tannins) soothe pain in the teeth and gums
- Specialized instructions explain how to manage various dental emergencies
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Nothing brings a person to their knees like a dental emergency; whether it is an infection, a lost filling or a fractured tooth. The Adventure Medical Kits' Dental Medic First Aid Kit contains the essentials for treating dental pain and injury when a dentist isn't available. The Dental Medic contains basic supplies like floss, cotton, and oral aesthetic to more advanced components such as temporary cavity filling mixture and dental wax. This kit is a must-have for any trip where access to a dentist may be hours or days away. Each kit in the Medic series features proprietary DryFlex bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.25 x 5 x 1 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : AMK0185-0102
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 13, 2012
- Manufacturer : Adventure Medical Kits
- ASIN : B0073H1UQQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #55,070 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
This first aid kit is not meant to be a substitute for seeking professional medical care. Review contents of kit and instructions before using. Obtain training on first aid and CPR.
Emergency dental solution in a pocket-sized pouch.
(1) Dental Wax Temporary Filling, (1) Temporary Cavity Filling Mixture, (5) Cotton Pellets, (5) Cotton Rolls, (1) Dental Floss, (3) Tooth Picks, (1) Tea Bag, 100% Natural Pekoe Tea, (2) Anbesol/Orasol, Benzocaine 20%, 75g, (1) Dental First Aid Instructions
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would have given it 5 stars but when the same so later knocked off a crown, there was not much in the kit to fix that. I that case, we kept the area clean and sought a dentist when we got home to remove the tiny remainder of baby tooth.
Better to not need it and have it, than need it and not have it.
The kit comes with the following;
Dental First Aid Instructions
Tea Bag, 100% Natural Pekoe Tea x1
Anbesol/Orasol, Benzocaine 20% x2
Dental Wax Temporary Filling x1
Temporary Cavity Filling Mixture x1
Cotton Pellets x5
Cotton Roll x5
Dental Floss x1
Tooth Picks x3
There is even a bar code on the exterior of the package that takes you to a website with an instructional video
Read the insert on what you have in your kit. Good advice on how to treat various dental situations; tooth ache, abscess, lost filling, saving tooth. Some things I almost forgot about....the tea bag is used to relieve pain by soaking and using as a compress. There is a second insert that directs you to site where you can get replacement components.
Recommend you get the Wilderness and Travel Medicine Paperback and keep handy (this book may be included in Adventure Medical First Aid Kits. Look at Amazon offering.
Top reviews from other countries
Will order again.