Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 334 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 375 reviews
on August 6, 2016
Bought this for my boat when we go out on the lake and its come in handy a few times! I love the waterproof bag it comes in. It's a soft material which is surprising for waterproof. We keep it in a tote in a storage area. My nephew cut his finger fishing and this was perfect to take out, clean up the cut and put on a bandaid! It small but just what you need to gout for the day on the after or even camping for a weekend.
on September 6, 2016
Haven't had to use it yet, thankfully, but it provides great piece of mind knowing I have everything I may need with me in the event of an incident. Having all the products in one waterproof kit is also extremely convenient so I only have to keep track of the one kit and not a bunch of different products. I bought it for backpacking trips but now have taken it on kayaking, free diving, and cycling trips as well as a precaution. Fits in with all my gear regardless of the trip I go on.
on April 14, 2016
Great medical kit for my Bug Out Bag. It was much smaller than I expected which is wonderful because it doesn't take up a ton of space but it still includes A TON of useful medical supplies. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants a medical kit but doesn't want to sacrifice the space one normally takes up. Additionally there is PLENTY of space to add more supplies to this in addition to the ones it comes with. The packaging it comes in is extremely well made and durable! I really like it.
on October 15, 2014
I keep one of these kits in the glove box of all my vehicles. They include most everything you need in a first aid kit and come in a convenient waterproof package.

When hiking and camping I add the Adventure Medical Kits dental kit and a couple of other area-specific items (bug bite remedy, poison oak/ivy ointment, etc).
on February 7, 2015
My wife and I were going to be traveling to Maui, Hawaii. We are becoming more adventurous and planned several excursions around the island from Hiking to driving on some of the more remote roads to traveling to the top of the volcano Haleakala! So, I decided it would be a necessary accessory to bring with us. Its size allowed me to easily stow in my luggage and because ist very lightweight it was not even noticible in a backpack. I left it in my backpack which we brought everywhere we went and threw in the back of the Jeep anytime we were even leaving the condo. I have recently realized the importance of being prepared for pretty much any situation and this would be a great option for anyone looking to provide bare essentials.
on July 29, 2015
I ordered this medical kit for backpacking and camping trips a few months ago. So far we've only used a couple bandaids and moleskin from it, but it's very lightweight and small which makes it easy to pack away in our backpacks, daypacks or camping bin. It has held up and kept everything dry through regular morning dew, and the bag itself has a little bit of extra room, so we've been able to add a few extras such as ibuprofen and allergy medicine to the kit as well. It's super convenient and priced very well for the quality and quantity of what your'e getting.
on August 27, 2016
Seems to have everything that i'll need on the hikes I go on. It's very light and fairly compact. Very nicely put together!
on December 6, 2013
We are pretty active old broads, but as my sister and I get older we are looking to lighten our hike/camp loads. This is a real nice collection of emergency medical supplies for our now usually shorter excursions. I will tell you that based on our years of experience, for us I added some nurses' utility scissors, waterproof tape, loose Band-Aids, some antacids, heart attack aspirin and a day of our routine meds (it's hell to get old!) and more duct tape for routine use without opening the waterproof packs, and some individually packaged blood clotting sponges just in case, but still it weighs in at less than 14 oz., doesn't take much space, and makes me feel confident that we'll most likely have what we need in an emergency. I suggest that everyone customize their supplies to their specific circumstance, but this kit is a great place to start especially for a small crew for a couple days.
on August 23, 2017
Has everything you could possibly need good kit. Only thing is i Miss judged the size of .9 definitely bigger then i thought. Still good product my own fault.
on August 9, 2016
When I was planing my next backpacking trip I was worried about having a med kit for me and my trail partner and did not want to bring a ton of stuff that would take up a lot of room and weight to much.

When i got this kit in the mail, it absolutly amazed by its weight. It feels like there isn't hardly anything is this kit at all but there is so much in it once you open it up. You could take care of just about any situation that would arise on the trail and it packs down so small and is the lightest Ned kit I have ever held.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.