Adventure Medical Kits .3 Ultralight & Watertight Medical Kit
|You Save:||$2.05 (23%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- We develop and refine our products year after year
- Stay healthy on land, water, and air
- Innovative products
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
AMK's lightest first aid kit weighs in at a mere 3 ounces! Offers basic wound and blister management supplies in a waterproof and ultra light weight bag. Keep in your briefcase or car. Ideal for climbing, cycling, day hiking, kayaking, as well as everyday use. 4.5" X 3.75" X 1" Wt. 3 oz.Blister / Burn:.11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped.Instrument :.1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps.Medication:.2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2.2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg).2 After Bite Wipe.Wound Care:.1 Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards.3 After Cuts & Scrapes Anethestic/Antiseptic Wipe.2 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use.2 Alcohol Swab.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I'll address a few things more things:
1. The product doesn't feel "cheap" as some would say. Everything is packaged appropriately, including a nice little plastic jar for the tweezers.
2. The bag itself isn't "too" crowded. In fact, I added a rolled up 3x20" "Tenacious Tape" by Gear Aid and it still closed fine (shown in pictures). I imagine I will also be adding some spare AAA batteries and a couple storm proof matches as well.
3. Although it says waterproof, I would not recommend testing that after you rip the top off and open your kit. It is only closed by a little zip lock.
Overall, I thought this kit had more absolute essentials than the other lightweight products from other companies. 5/5
Go to the manufacturer's website to look at all the different sizes and contents. Match it to your needs and you won't be disappointed.
Of course, It's better to have it and not need it, than not have it and...
It's good enough. Not the highest quality supplies, not the best assortment, but a good all-around base to start adding to.