Stanley Adventure Stay Hot 3QT Camp Crock - Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Pot
|List Price:||$70.00 Details|
|Price:||$51.00 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.00 (27%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12 HOURS HOT, 16 HOURS COLD: The double wall vacuum insulation and air-tight locking lid keeps food, soup, or chili piping-hot for 12 hours but can also keep contents ice-cold for up to 16 hours Materials are BPA-free to ensure food safety
- LARGE 3-QUART CAPACITY: With 3 quarts of space, this container can store enough food to bring lunch for everyone The handle on the lid makes it easy to carry even when filled A wide mouth opening makes it easy to clean, fill, scoop and serve
- TOUGH AND DURABLE: Manufactured using 18/8 stainless steel material, where lids are made from BPA Free plastic, it also comes with a durable grip handle which makes it easy and convenient to carry and serve food
- LEAK-PROOF LOCKING LID: When locked down by the lid's latches, the inner silicone gasket makes an air tight seal The hook on the bottom of the lid allows it to hang on the side of the crock while serving
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Two Cup Cookset||Even Heat Cookset||Base Camp Cookset||Boil + Brew Set||Fry Pan Cookset|
|Components||(1) Stainless Steel Coffee/Cooking Pot with Handle, (2) Nesting Insulated Cups||(1) 18/8 Stainless steel stock pot 4.75Qt / 4.5L, (1) 18/8 Stainless steel sauce pan 1.9Qt / 1.8L, (2) Vented lids, (1) Frying pan 8.5in/21.5cm diameter, (1) Collapsible cutting board, (1) Spatula, (1) Spoon, (2) Trivets, (1) Locking bungee||(1) 3 5L pot, vented lid, (1) 7" 3-ply frying pan, (1) cutting board, (1) spatula, (1) serving spoon, (4) 6" plates, (4) 22oz bowls, (4) sporks, (1) dish drying rack, (1) heat resistant trivet, (1) locking bungee||Integrated Pot + French Press||(1) 3-Ply frying pan holds 32 OZ / .94 L (7.25 in / 18.4 cm diameter), (1) cutting board, (2) plates, (2) sporks, (1) spatula with extending handle, (1) trivet, and (1) cover|
|Available on AMZ||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Ever wanted to take soup, chili, dips, etc. with you to a party but were unsure how to keep it warm (or cold)? Stanley has you covered. Whether you're taking it camping or tailgating, the Stanley Adventure Crock will keep your food piping hot for up to 12 hours.
- Package Dimensions : 9.92 x 9.09 x 9.06 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : 10-01875-027
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : October 29, 2018
- Manufacturer : Stanley
- ASIN : B07L6MGZ4P
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,718 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
- #252 in Food Container Sets
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By sunnydaze95 on January 7, 2020
2 - A good idea. A less expensive (not quite as effective) substitute for a vaccume cooker. But 1 - .
3 - I don't think the clip is repairable. I tried a lower strength epoxy, it didn't hold -- the glue doesn't bond to the plastic.
4 - I hope they try to do better; use more appropriate materials.
By bryan hurley on February 23, 2020
Update.... it turns out to be bulky and awkward to use, ended up as clutter. Yes it keeps things hot....but not worth carrying it around or washing it.
Google search this code to see my video Adventure Stay Hot Camp Crock 3q 1A8pwthRFnU
Top reviews from other countries
Esta pequeña olla de 3L mantiene muy bien la temperatura de los alimentos, ya sea frío o caliente.
Para que esto funcione debes asegurarte que el alimento que almacenes no debe tener contacto con la tapa ya que, aún cuando la tapa tiene un grosor para ayudar a mantener la temperatura, alcanza a "transferir" en muy poca cantidad la temperatura exterior y por tanto no puede cumplir con las horas de frío y caliente que dice en el empaque. Respetando esta "regla" esta olla puede mantener caliente tu comida por muuucho tiempo, y fría también así dejes la olla expuesta al sol por algunas horas.