- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- ASIN: B0047H472Y
- Item model number: 8040729
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,327,660 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Adventure Technology Eddy Whitewater Kayak Paddle (200 cm)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full control grip- AT's ergonomic signature for wrist positioning and comfort
- Carbon & Kevlar braided shaft
- Slightly buoyant PVC core blade
- Blade offset: 30 degrees
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||1.2 x 7.7 x 78.7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.55 pounds|
A playboaters paddle combining most of our premier paddle features wit the price advantage of a fiberglass blade. Slightly buoyant PVC foam core and streamlined power face make for a smooth transitions and predictable feathering.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the paddle has good flotation, can help with your roll, does not flutter when making a powerful paddle stroke, very hard to go back to a straight shaft, I love this paddle. i would definitely buy this paddle again!
the angle of the grip is very positive when you have the paddle held right, if you are holding it backward or upside down or any way that is not right, you will know it. if you cant see your paddle and you are upside down you will know if you are holding it the right way!!
its not ultra light but I dont care about that.