Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adventure Time 2" Finn and Marceline
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on April 21, 2013
I purchased this as a birthday gift for my best friend. She loves Adventure Time, and her favorite character is Marceline. I considered buying the single Marceline figure, but most of the reviews were negative, so I decided not to risk it. I know I made the right choice, because my friend was thrilled with the Marceline and Finn combo pack. She now has both displayed proudly on her shelf. :)
on November 30, 2011
I got this at Toys R Us to go along with 5in Jake and B-MO. I love this episode where Marceline asks Finn to record her song of hurt about her father stealing her french fries and Finn awkwardly stands through Marceline's solo of mistrust and pain! But sadly it is not the outfit she is wearing in the episode (her hair was in a pony tail and she had a red and grey striped sweater on)They should make a 5 in of Marceline, she is one of my faves. But seeing that this 2in is the only figure size they have come out with this is a must for Adventure Time fans. These figures come with clear plastic stands so they can stand on their own in the poses shown. Great set, if you find it get it!
on March 6, 2012
I wish these action figures were available in a bigger size. That said, from the description, they were as expected.
on December 23, 2011
i purchased this toy as a x-mas present for someone, it arrived in the condition promised and allowed me to skip going to a toy store.