Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on December 2, 2013
I'm wondering if some of these other reviewers read something different than I did? The writing is flat and tedious and I lost interest. I made it through the first few adventures, hoping it would improve, but then I gave up and stopped.
on December 23, 2013
This book was very entertaining. Easy to read with short chapters. The imbedded links were different and helped the stories come alive. Great read to inspire you to be adventurous, but you will not find masterful writing. I would have liked each chapter to be at least three times longer with more details. It read more like a practical guide to doing some really fun things. Served its purpose - I'm ready for an adventure!
on September 14, 2013
Having been lucky enough to do my fair share of traveling I really was able to get into most of the stories that were shared. I didn't make the time to do the amazing things that Ian did, so I had much different experiences. That is what made reading this book so much fun for me .
As the title of this review states I would love to hear more of the adventures and what has happened to Ian since the book came out.
on December 10, 2014
If this was written by a non English speaking native, then it was okay. Otherwise it was very poorly written. It made me even more likely to write my own adventure book, I couldn't do any worse. But cheers to creating some goals and achieving them, that's an accomplishment in itself.
on November 25, 2013
Just not well written. It's written in a very simple conversational style, as in he got an email, made a phone call, took this train, went there, did that. And everything was "awesome!!" (lots of exclamation points). It's almost like a postcard you would get from an enthusiastic relative who was lucky enough to travel the world.
on July 14, 2013
As the author of the Kindle book "Experience the best adventures in Australia",I admire Ian Usher's spirit and sense of adventure in exploring the world "outside your comfort zone". Congratulations Ian, as a fellow adventurer, I have enjoyed similar adrenalin pumping experiences in Australia. Read his book and live your dreams!
Graeme Lanham
on December 29, 2014
A big chapter was the Run of the Bulls & Bull fighting in Spain - I do not approve of this and certainly would not be on my bucket list.
on June 3, 2013
An entertaining short book of about 89 pages, read it in a single sitting. It reminded me of the sort of chapters one reads in Readers Digest - condensed information of the writer's trips. Enjoyable, but only up to a point.
on January 25, 2016
Interesting but very short.
on May 1, 2014
Although it's a little random and I probably wouldn't have downloaded this for $$, I enjoyed the short stories! GOod book.