Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 88 reviews
on February 7, 2014
This book is a true inspiration to those that choose to take the path less choosen. An entrepreneur is one who sees past what a traditional 9-5 job offers. This book helps to flesh out thorugh John's experiances how tuff taking the high road can and will be. The beauty of the book is it allows other like minded entrepreneur's to take a journey through someone elses highs and lows, Triumps and failers. This helps you to fully understand that even if you do not succeed the first second or third time, If you have the will and drive then nothing is beyond your reach.
I read through the book in 2 days, it is short and to the point with no useless run-on fillers inside to drag you down. In my eyes John is just a regular guy who choose to never give up and kept dreaming big. You receive what you put out into the universe and I am grateful to John for sharing his lifes Journey with me.
on February 5, 2014
If you are looking for a how to book this is not the book you want. What it is a history of how one man never gave up on his passion to find his dream even in times of total chaos. It is a book that can inspire you at this very moment that even if you make mistakes to learn from them and continue hitting the pavement to source. I loved the 25 tips in the back of the book and will continue to learn from people like John who are so willing to share their failures and successes. I would definitely recommend this book.
on February 9, 2014
John Groleau has his finger on the pulse of Amazon, eBay, and retail hustling in general. He tells the story of how and why he made the choices he made, that brought him to the place in time where he is successfully operating a million-dollar FBA business. He knows success sprinkled with failure, and he knows failure overcome with success. He has seen homelessness, and he has lived in luxury. He attributes much to "luck" or "fate", but it is obvious (and he will readily admit), that God had other plans for him that didn't include leaving him in despair. John's book is an easy read and will leave you with an insight into how he thinks, which when applied to your situation, may be the key ingredient that you need to make your own success. Just one statement from a recent interview with John made me stop and look at my own business, make one small but significant change, and reap the benefit of his years of wisdom. This book will certainly entertain, and likely inform, even though it is written, not as a "how-to", but as a "how-did". I highly recommend John's book to you.
on February 5, 2014
I know John from the groups he and I belong to on Facebook. He has been a great help to me this year. I couldn't wait to read his book so I bought the Kindle one and the hard copy. I just read the Kindle one. And I happily give him five stars. He doesn't pull any punches. He puts his mistakes and his triumphs right there for everyone to read. As I read his book and read about some of his mistakes I would think to myself "I wish I had read this book before I made the same mistakes" because I have made many of the same ones he did, but like John I learn for the mistakes and go on. i recommend this book to anyone that wants to learn about ways to make money online, that wants to learn about the best items to sell on Ebay and Amazon,and how to find them. I would also like to thank John for writing this book. It opens up my eyes to a lot of possibilities.
on February 8, 2014
I received this book at 1:30 PM on 2/8/13 and have read through the whole book in less than 2 hours. John takes us through the trials and tribulations of being an eBayer. It is a refreshing look at what eBay used to be and what it is today. We are taken through the transition from eBay to Amazon FBA selling. It is not a how-to book, but it explains the journey well.

I recommend this book to all newbies trying to make some money with arbitrage. The 25 Quick Tips in Appendix 1 are almost a business in a box itself.

I give this book my highest recommendation
on February 24, 2014
This book is a delight to read. As John states it is NOT a How To book but it does point out and demonstrate it can be done. I would appear that life has handed John a tree full of lemons but he has done a great job of turning them into lemon aid! Although he says it is not a "How To" book I think he underestimates the motivation and insights his journey provides to the reader. If you can stand back a little after reading the book I believe you can learn a great deal in terms of how to size up an opportunity and when to "Pull the Trigger" on that opportunity.

The book like anything one tries to do is a journey, the book gives one the confidence that you can try, fail and try again.

The book is well worth the time to read, it will have an impact regardless of whether you plan to build an online business or not!
on February 8, 2014
Like many serial entrepreneurs, John revisits the road less traveled. There are twists, turns, hills and valleys; however his assured optimism has guided him throughout his voyage. John presents the uncertainty that self-employment brings, by sharing all aspects of his life. He mentions the personal battles as well as the economic ups and downs, to breaking free of the J-O-B. It is clear that he believes in abundant opportunities, and outlines his success in capitalizing on trends that technology and fads create. Recently, he's turned his love of buying and selling into a profitable Amazon business, which is very inspirational. As I read the pages, I realize that John is living proof that “success is a journey, not a destination.”
on November 25, 2014
This book was like sitting down with an old friend, asking "so, what do you do and how did you get started?"...and then shutting up. It's not a how-to in the literal sense. But, for the creative, innovative, entrepreneurial spirit it is filled with golden nuggets. I learned of sourcing venues, potential products, and target markets that I would never have thought of this early in the process of getting started with Amazon FBA. Loved it!
on February 8, 2014
I knew of John's adventures in arbitrage through various Facebook groups we both belong to. He's a very inspiring man and is a true gentleman who is always giving newbies and arbitrage pros alike great advice and insights. This book, along with Chris Green's "Arbitrage: The authoritative guide on how it works, why it works, and how it can work for you" should be required reading for anyone thinking of getting into the arbitrage business. John tells us of his adventures with liquidators, flea markets and retail outlets. This is a real book from the heart and it is wholeheartedly recommended.
on March 14, 2014
John's personal story about online selling is well worth reading because it is not some rosy starry-eyed look at the business. He shares his mistakes and what he has learned. He is humble even though he has achieved extraordinary success. He is helpful and encouraging. I've been selling Amazon FBA longer than John and I learned a lot from him. There is so much opportunity selling on Amazon that no one can know everything which is why John's approach is so refreshing. You don't have to know it all to be successful - just get started!