Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Adventures in Hi-fi: The Complete REM
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

100%

on March 2, 2005
This is a very well researched and chronicled book. During the writing of Adventures in Hi-Fi, the authors found my black and white photographs of R.E.M. published on my website and contacted me about using them for the book. I no longer had the exact date of when the photos were shot, but they knew. It's awesome to see R.E.M.'s journey all laid out in this well organized book. A labor of care and love, great work by Rob Jovanovic and Tim Abbott!
on July 29, 2004
My friends bought me this book for my 18th... I love them so much! This is an absolutely fantastic book!

It has detailed information of the bands history... from their early days of jamming together to what they are now. It also outlines the unfortunate circumstances under which Bill Berry, the band drummer, left the band.

It is well illustrated, with plenty of odds and ends to keep all R.E.M. fans satisfied. At the end, it even has a table showing how their singles and albums faired on the UK and US charts!

It's a long read, but it's a blast all the way through. If you call yourself a fan of the best band in the world, you need to get this book!