- File Size: 4575 KB
- Print Length: 21 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Pandolfi Communications (March 20, 2016)
- Publication Date: March 20, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01D998SU2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,109,073 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #621 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Fairy Tales, Folk Tales & Myths > Dragons
- #2577 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books
- #3849 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Fantasy & Magic > Sword & Sorcery
|Print List Price:||$9.49|
Save $8.50 (90%)
The Adventures of Mophie and Picholas: Book 2 - How the Kids Met Sylvester the Dragon Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think both Little Boy and I enjoyed this one more than the first one. I mean, flying horses and dragons? Definitely our kind of book! As with the first book, I loved the illustrations. Having a two-year-old, it's funny listening to how three-year-old Picholas talks. And, for a beginning reader, the chapters are a perfect length. It was fun to immerse ourselves in the world of Mophie & Picholas again, where evil queens and flying horses are normal! Such a great early chapter book!
I've read both books and can't wait to read them to my grandchildren when they come for a visit. I'm sure that they'll be as entertained as I was reading them. They are delightful tales for children of children, dragons and flying horses. Hope there are more to come.