The Adventures of Pete & Pete - Season 2
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
As before, Big Pete narrates in that delightful deadpan, and many old favorites are back: bus driver Stu (Damian Young), math teacher Miss Fingerwood (Syd Straw), Ellen's dad, Mr. Hickle (Steve Buscemi), and strongman Artie (Toby Huss). Little Petes personal superhero will make his final appearance in the two-part "Farewell, My Little Viking." Guest stars include Gordon Gano as substitute teacher Zank ("X=Why?"), Bebe Neuwirth as McGinty the mailcarrier, David Johansen as park ranger Thorsen ("On Golden Pete"), and Chris Elliot as psychic meter man Ray ("Sick Day"). --Kathleen C. Fennessy
- Special feature: "Space, Geeks, & Johnny Unitas"
- Five "Pete & Pete" shorts
- Audio commentaries by the actors, producers and writers
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, I had a lot of time on my hands. I watched Pete and Pete and Rocco's Modern Life. When your children are of age, make them watch these shows. The kind of kids you want don't need to watch reality TV or play with realistic superhero dolls. They need to watch Artie. They need to see what Iggy Pop looks like dressed up. They need to see Michael Stipe hand a kid ice cream. And don't get me started on Deborah Harry and Juliana Hatfield. They need to learn that the point of Barbecue ribs is to get a little messy.
Every so often, you run into a Pete and Pete fan. Cherish those moments. Share your Petunia tats with your most beloved friends. Strike a strongest man in the world pose and be good to your little Vikings. I think it's safe to say the world needs it quite badly.
-Grounded for Life
-Field of Pete
-The Big Quiet
-Farewell, My Little Viking (1)
-Farewell, My Little Viking (2)
-On Golden Pete
-Space, Geeks and Johnny Unitas
-Artie, the Strongest Man...in the World
-Commentary on select episodes
2. Field of Pete- Older Pete's baseball team is finally winning. However, the drink Orange Lazarus and Pete's trash talking brother may destroy the team.
3. The Call- It's the hottest day of the year and there's a phone that has been ringing for years on end. Little Pete decides to be brave and answer the call, while Big Pete decides to try and find out who is supposed to be receiving the call.
4. The Big Quiet- Little Pete suffers after losing Gary, his beloved pet lizard. Meanwhile, Big Pete suffers while he has to take a long trip in the car with his dad to pick up another pet for Little Pete.
5. Halloweenie- Nona Mecklenberg is banned from going trick-or-treating because of a dangerous group of kids known as the Pumpkin Eaters. Younger Pete plans to break the record of number of houses visited in one night. Meanwhile, older Pete is wanted by the Pumpkin Eaters
6. Inspector 34- Younger Pete's Kreb underwear is always inspected by Inspector 34. Pete is on a mission to find him. The two end up becoming friends, and it turns out that Inspector 34 is perfect and does everything perfect all the time. It turns out, doing something perfect isn't always the right way.
7. Farewell, My Little Viking (1)- Mr. Wrigley is being pushed to get Artie, the Strongest Man...In the World, out of town. Who wants Artie gone? The group known as the International Adult Conspiracy as well as villan John McFlemp. Meanwhile, Pete is being harassed by his own villan, Paper Cut, who uses paper folded into origami-like shapes as weapons.
8. Farewell, My Little Viking (2)- The conclusion of the above episode.
9.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I still love this show after all these years.
I couldn't pass up the chance to pick it up though I wish one day Season 3 will be released.
Great tv series any kid who grew up in the 90s would remember and love!Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
The Adventures of Pete and Pete is one of the finest television shows ever created. It is earnest, caring, and neurotic and exemplifies the modern-but-not-yet-wired childhood many... Read morePublished 7 months ago by J. R. Furbee
One of my favorites when I was a kid and still a awesome show todayPublished 8 months ago by Michael Adams
One of the best, if not the best, shows ever created. Adults without kids will love it too. Season 3 sadly was never released so there is no trilogy. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Philip Menza