Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Advertising: Concept and Copy (Second Edition)
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$25.11+ Free shipping

on January 25, 2014
Shipped in great condition and it took less time to get here than expected. Some of the pages are bent and I found a piece of notebook paper in it with writing on it from a previous owner, but that's not a big deal. Textbook was bought at a good price and in good condition. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
on January 17, 2015
Very Good Resource
on October 30, 2011
I'm going to keep this forever just because it is so good, great content, and well organized. I'm not an advertising major, but I am self-employed so it provides lots of things I might not take into consideration now OR later. Great book for business people and self-employed even if you are not an advertising major.
One person found this helpful
on July 19, 2010
This book is about advertising copy, but it is so strong and clear about writing in general that every student of writing ought to own it, study it, and memorize it.
on August 4, 2009
An excellent teaching tool filled with well-chosen examples. The book is written in a direct, natural tone that is easy to understand.

My only criticism is that the authors should have included a section on the the history of advertising.
on April 15, 2015
A little older, but a great quick reference for inspiration
on July 18, 2012
I found this book very helpful. It had lots of great examples to look at as well as techniques for coming up with ads. I wish I had this book from the beginning.
on January 17, 2013
I rated this 5 stars because the book arrived quickly and I recommend it to college students who need Advertising: Concept and Copy, Second Edition at an affordable price.
on June 25, 2006
I have a huge library of books on advertising and copywriting, and I have to say, that this is one of my favorite books of all.

This and Hey Whipple top my list, although this is written more of in a textbook format than the other book. I can't understand why that other teenage review would give a negative review of this book, especially if he didn't understand it. Teenagers know everything, and when they don't understand something they put it down I guess.

Either way I can't stress enough how much i've learned from this book. It's a must-have, I repeat must-have if you are working in advertising today.
4 people found this helpful
on June 24, 2010
I've read several popular advertising books, and this is the best by far. I'm half way through, and this is a must read for aspiring ad men.

The book is a primer, but it goes right down to the key nuts and bolts.