- Series: Advances in Applied Microeconomics (Book 10)
- Hardcover: 308 pages
- Publisher: Emerald Group Publishing Limited; 1 edition (November 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0762308230
- ISBN-13: 978-0762308231
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,713,481 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advertising and Differentiated Products (Advances in Applied Microeconomics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
...Eleven articles provide insight into strengths and weaknesses of alternative methodological approaches to issues of advertising and differentiated products.
Journal of Economic Literature, 2002
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|