- Paperback: 68 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (August 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491295775
- ISBN-13: 978-1491295779
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,137,918 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Advice for Boys: From an Old Marine Paperback – August 6, 2013
About the Author
Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam veteran, a former five-term member of the Massachusetts state senate and, since 1982 a successful non-profit executive. He has been widely published on political and management topics, plus a sprinkling of short fiction and poetry. This is his eleventh book. In 2006, he was diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis, an eventually-terminal illness that kills as many people each year as breast cancer, which now requires him to use oxygen. At the time of publication, he is on the lung transplant waiting list, a high risk procedure. This book is an attempt to provide guidance for the men our country will desperately need in the future.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?