Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Advil Tablets, 200mg - 360 ct
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on May 13, 2013
Lactose intolerant folks, take note! The generic makers of ibuprofen have started to use lactose as a filler in their tablets. This is a recent change--my old bottle did not have lactose, but a new one did.

Advil uses no lactose.

If you want to buy generic or store brand ibuprofen, be sure to read the label for the inactive ingredients to see if they list lactose.

Now that I have switched to regular Advil, I am starting to feel better.
on May 22, 2016
Advil is a miracle drug. If your head gets cut off 3 Advil would grow it back on-just remember to take them at the first sign of your head being cut off. Their effectiveness during or afterwards can vary. Speaking of cut off, if your wife still says she has a headache after taking Advil she is a LIAR, no longer loves you, and as such is legally recognized as proof of infidelity in 36 states and Guam. I've often wondered why more children are not named Advil. As the Chuck Norris of medicine, being able to hit a button here on Amazon and have 360 Advil delivered right to my door saved headaches that Advil would have cured if I had let it... THAT is how self-assured and non-jealous Advil is.
on March 25, 2016
This is by far the best deal I've found anywhere on Advil. I buy these specifically because of the tablet size and the coating. These are easy to swallow, even without water, and my pre-teens have no problem swallowing these. We keep several bottles of various size on hand around the house, in my purse, a travel size in the car, etc, and I use this bottle to make sure we're stocked up.
on February 7, 2014
Advil is always Advil, so you already know the quality. But I was very pleased to see that they posted this huge jar with a very long expiration date, so I can actually take it when I need it for a very long time...
on April 1, 2013
I read a few reviews with concerns that these pills are not the genuine product. If your'e looking for the Pfizer name and you can't seem to locate it, it's under the front label once you pull from the corner. These are absolutely the real deal.
on December 28, 2013
Advil's proprietary coating allows this anti-inflammatory to be dissolved where can do the most good for relief of inflammation. After a nasty fall on the ice, I've been advised to use this brand name of anti-inflammatory to ease the shoulder pain.
on October 14, 2013
360 Advil Coated Tablets. Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 Mg Pain Reliever/fever Reducer arrived on time and in excellent condition. After checking with 5 of the local stores where I normally shop I found amazon.com to be the best for this purchase.
VINE VOICEon November 9, 2015
This is a generously sized bottle of Advil. It is the same high quality Advil as the regular size, but in a larger quantity. I have horrible migraines and other aches n' pains. The small quantity bottles don't last and I hate running out. This is awesome!!!
on March 12, 2013
I used to take the liquid version, but as it is easy to tamper, a changed to coated tables. I have no problems taking it as some peoples advice it be dangerous and cause stomach bleeding. As I can't see if my stonach is bleeding It's my number one choice for pains in general.
on December 7, 2012
I believe in Advil for most minor pain. It's the only product of that type that I purchase. Great to have a bottle with 360 in it so that it will last a lot longer than those 100 count bottles. We have several people in our home that use Advil. Number One as far as I'm concerned!!