Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by NERD Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 12, 2016
Let me start by saying this...it's my fault for carelessly bringing in these roaches into this house, from my previous apt four years ago. I tried everything from local stores but the bugs only taunted us. Desperate, I began searching Amazon and came across this stuff and let me tell YOU....I thought these reviews were exaggerating but I got to see for myself. I wanted to be honest because there are millions of ppl out there whose desperate for cockroach infestation help, as myself but I literally watch daily as these creatures are dying. I attached a couple pics of the results after a week. No lie! I do get disappointed when I keep seeing baby roaches and my anxiety kicks in because I'm thinking HERE ARE THE NEW GENERATION OF INFESTATION!!!!! I I also purchase Gentrol and the Syngenta gel, which I haven't put down yet but WOW I'm very impressed by the number of dead and drunk acting nasty things I sweep up daily. I try to keep reminding myself that there are STILL bugs in the walls and I'm quite sure all aren't going to eat it. I'm hoping for a miracle though...i want my house back! Give it a try....
review image review image
0Comment| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 7, 2017
I have been plagued with cockroaches for the past 2 years. i have bought every professional product for control of these obnoxious creatures, Nothing worked. i ordered these bait stations and some powder that stayed non packing. two weeks later and hardly a live cockroach is in site, Dead ones everywhere. some babies are showing up so I will have to see if they are big enough to eat the bait.
on December 15, 2017
This product is amazing!!! My family member was infested with roaches. Within 2 weeks you could see a drastic difference. I couldn't believe it.
The only thing I can say bad (and it's not really bad) is I wish the bait holder in the arena was bigger. In less than a month all the bait in them had been eaten.
THIS PRODUCT IS BY FAR THE BEST ROACH KILLER I'VE EVER PURCHASED!!!
I WOULD RECOMMEND TO EVEN THE WORST CASES OF INFESTATION!! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
on October 3, 2017
WORKS VERY GOOD. I DON'T SEE ANY MORE BUGS.ALSO ORDERED TWO PACKS OF GEL WORKS GOOD AROUND SINK PIPES.
on July 23, 2017
Awesome cockroaches like this product, and in minutes they go crazy, die, and disappear.
on December 10, 2017
I tried 4 different products before this one. This is the one that actually works!! 5-Stars, 2 Thumbs Up, and A++++
on June 19, 2015
I ordered this thinking it would be like all the rest. Boy was I wrong. Within one day roaches were dying. I haven't even used the syringes yet and can already see a big difference. This stuff is like candy to them. As soon as I put it down they came right too it.
on November 27, 2017
This product is a life saver. I purchased a refrigerator from someone and it had roaches in it. I tried everything under the sun to get rid of the roaches ... I mean i spent hundreds of dollars.
I than came across this product and thought hey why not try this...
I recieced the product and with in three days the roaches were disappearing...
on October 2, 2017
so far so good will change it if i change my mind
on December 4, 2017
Had an infestation. They are still dying. It’s awesome
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.