Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on March 2, 2017
I actually gained weight using this. Don't bother
on March 27, 2014
I started the challenge and got to maybe day two before I started shaking uncontrollably from the amount of sucralose in the spark drink. I did some research and found that the spark drink had some nasty side effects so I ended the challenge immediately. The worst part is I can't return this stuff now.
44 comments| 768 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2015
I've lost 40 lbs with this product
on December 12, 2013
I did have good results with this. It gives you day by day, meal by meal instructions which is probably the biggest part of it all. I am already a healthy eater so lost around 10 pounds but did not take any other Advocare products with it, which I was told that add'l products would have given me a bigger loss. It did make me a little irregular, which I am not a big fan of since I am generally like clockwork. But overall, I know someone that distributes this product and see the before and after pictures she posts of her clients on-line.
on June 18, 2015
It was a great product and helped kick start my diet!
on May 5, 2015
While the herbal cleanse worked great and the Spark is delicious, those 2 products I would use again. I wasn't impressed with the supplements or the chocolate shake. I've tasted better.
on September 23, 2015
I lost 20 pounds .
on February 15, 2015
Way overpriced for what you get. This is just another gimmic in the weight loss world. If you want something that really works just eat less and move more. Save your money.
on September 23, 2014
I got a headache on the 4th day. Had the headache for 4 days until I stopped taking everything. Headache went away. I had lost 5 lbs, but couldn't continue with a non-stop headache.
on July 9, 2014