Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Advocator Motor Backpack
- Made of superior quality polyester. Polyester is the popular and ideal lightweight material for ultra-strong and heavy duty backpacks. Polyester material is heat resistant, making it suitable for outdoor use. In terms of durability, polyester is resistant to shrinking and stretching. Thus, it is also wrinkle-resistant. Polyester is genuinely a resilient material perfect for backpacking.
- Ergonomic, dual padded, reinforced, adjustable shoulder straps. This provides optimum comfort for your shoulders. Adjustable shoulder straps are perfect for choosing the appropriate length of the straps that enable it to fit snugly on your shoulders. (Adjust chest/ waist buckle)
Hard shell to protect the computer and other items
- Large main compartment with multiple interior storage compartments. Interior organizer panel.2* side pockets for water bottle or umbrella.
- Interior padded laptop sleeve fits most 14" laptops. Weather resistant molded exterior shell with molded graphic design, Personal electronics protective pockets. + Fluorescent labeling
- Streamlined single shot molded exterior is water resistant and will not deform from wind shear. Shoulder gasket conforms to body and increases aerodynamics. Bearing system - Airstripes Back System for all-around ventilation. Mesh back panel, shoulder straps, and waist belt encourage ventailation for a cool and dry hike.
- The Rain cover is in the zipper pocket under the back.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18 x 12 x 3.3 inches; 1.8 Pounds
- Item model number : JSCA-B034
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : April 1, 2016
- ASIN : B01N6LRCNJ
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,560,503 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unlike other reviews I appreciated how small it was since I needed something to carry my laptop and tablet for work while riding and didn't want something the size of a purse... There was still some room left if you wanted to throw something else small on there.
Its unfortunate the quality is so terrible. I'll be purchasing from a different company now.
By Valerie k. on August 10, 2018
It shipped exactly how they posted looks sharp!!!
Good: Aerodynamic. Hard shell protects my valuables. Decent size (can fit a large notebook, a large book, and maybe something small) it's for a bike...its not supposed to be huge.
Bad: the inside pocket ripped and I had to repair it. The waterproof shield that comes with doesnt stay on and parachutes behind you. The chest strap is not female friendly.
Overall: would purchase again. Great for price and functions well.