Solar Charger, Aedon 20000mAh Power Bank External Battery with Fast Charge, 2-Port Dual USB Backup Battery Pack Camping Portable Solar Powder Charger with LED Flashlight(White)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 20000mAh high capacity power bank solat adopts two-way (input &output) Quick Charge Technology, each port automatically detect and thus deliver the perfect electric current to devices
- Travel Solar Charger funtion, perfect for using on travelling and indoor or outdoor activities, enjoy charging under the sunshine.
- High output LED flashlight function, press the button twice, the flashlight will light up. Power progress indicator confirms charging status, clearly and correctly.
- Compatible with all major devices include iPhones, Samsung, iPads, tablets, and other USB-powered devices.
- 12 Months warranty and lifetime technical support for purchase via AedonUSA store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
20000mah solar mobile battery, portable charger
Aedon Name: Solar charger A8-1
* Aedon mobile battery 20000mAh is iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung devices, HTC phone, can be a tablet PC charging.
* Application device: iPhone6S, 6, Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, Mini, Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S3, Tab 4, 3, 2 Pro, Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, HTC One, One 2, LG G3, MOTO, X, G, ordinary phone, tablet
* When the LED power button on the side of the USB port press twice in succession, LED is turned on, indicating the battery is four blue LED clearly.
* There are two types charge from solar energy and USB. Place the solar panel in direct sunlight, collect solar energy to this product, it is OK by simply connecting to the device.
* Handbags, jeans pocket, commuting bag, palm ... everywhere fit well, it is convenient to carry.
* Dual USB port 5V 1A and 5V 2.1A is installed, it is possible to provide stable current to two at the same time strongly to the digital device.
* About the number of charging times is 10 times to the iPhone5, iPhone6 / number of times of charging to 6S is more than eight times, Galaxy S6 is more than six times, iPad air 1.5 times
Input: DC 5 V / 2 A
Output 1: DC 5 V / 1 A
Output 2: DC 5 V / 2 A
Charging time: 10 to 12 hours
Product size: 6.1 x 3.3 x 0.9 inches (L * W * H)
Packaging size: 6.9 x 4.7 x 1.2 inches (L * W * H)
Product Weight: 15.8 ounces
Packing Weight: 18.7 ounces
1 * 20000mAh Solar charger
1 * data cable
1 * Instructions
Compare with similar items
EasyAcc 20000mAh Portable Charger Fast Recharge Power Bank with 4A 2-Port Input 4.8A Smart Output High Capacity External Battery Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Android - Black and Orange
Solar Charger 24000mAh Power Bank,PLOCHY Portable Charger Solar Phone Charger with Lightning & Micro Input and 3 USB Port External Battery Pack for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More
[Upgraded] Battery Pack AKEEM Portable Charger 24000mAh External Battery Power Bank with Dual Input Port and 3 USB Ports for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android and other Smart Devices
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||EasyAcc.A Store||PLOCHY USA||AKEEM-DIRECT|
|Item Dimensions||3.3 x 6.1 x 0.9 in||3.1 x 6.57 x 0.86 in||3.35 x 6.54 x 0.83 in||0.31 x 0.63 x 0.08 in|
|Item Weight||—||1 lbs||1.02 lbs||1.06 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I finally opened the now SECOND battery that Aedon has sent me to replace the first one. This is day two of using it and so far no problem. I charged it up in the wall at first and I intend to let it be completely solar powered from now on. I want to keep by phone charged by solar power. I leave it by the windows in direct sun while I study to charge, and it appears to be doing so with the blinking blue lights. Hopefully this lasts more than one week.
SOLAR PANELS DO NOT WORK. Do not buy this product. It is a hoax. After a receiving a replacement for the initial faulty product, it was replaced with another faulty product. The replacement will hold a charge if you plug it into a wall. If I wanted that, I would have purchased one that is much lighter. I DO NOT RECOMMEND. Save your time and money-do not purchase!
Aedon contacted me and offered to send me a new battery in exchange for writing a 5 star review. I am happy with how quickly Aedon contacted me and sent me a new battery. I will update this review again with my final thoughts on this product.This product was great for the first few weeks. It charged relatively quickly in the sun and even when it was overcast.
Original: I bought this solar charger to take it camping in the Australian outback to power my devices because I did not have electricity. I charged it through an outlet before I left and used up the battery within two days. It never charged back up after that. Solar did not work, nor the outlet. Very disappointed in the results. I was depending on it for my satellite phone, camera, and go pro while I was camping.
UPDATED AFTER 1 YEAR: I've used this on about 4 different trips now and the solar panel part doesn't seem to function properly anymore, not sure why. It still will hold charge through being plugged in though. It is pretty bulky compared to other battery packs without the solar feature so I switched to a different one to use for festivals and camping trips. I'm still keeping this one as a backup though since it still functions without the solar part working.
I have not yet had the opportunity to fully drain this battery to see how far it can really go.
The most we have done so far is charge two iPhone 5's from around 20% to 100% 3 times each in one day (so 6 iPhone charges) and there were still two blue dots in the charge indicator.
I'm holding the 5th star because the LED "flashlight" control is annoying.
You are supposed to double-click the flashlight button to turn it on or off. But we have found that sometimes even 1 click turns it on (or the electronic contacts detect it as a double-click).
When we put the unit in our backpack, we have to position it so that nothing accidentally pokes the flashlight button or it could be draining the battery unnecessarily.
The solar panel is not the primary means to charge the unit. It is just for supplemental charging, or emergency charging when you absolutely have no access to electricity (or that one phone charging port at the theme park already has its own line).
But it is still nice when I do not need to use the charger and I can just leave it by a window for several hours. I can charge the unit without using electricity.