- Save 50% on ❤ Aegend 2 Pack Swim Cap Black+Blue ❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤❤❤ Aegend Swim Goggles ❤❤❤ offered by Aegend Official. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 56APDJY3. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on ❤Aegend Kids Swim Cap for Age 6-12 (Blue+Pink)❤ when you purchase 1 or more ❤❤❤ Aegend Swim Goggle ❤❤❤ offered by Aegend Official. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code RWUQXCJ3. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Aegend Swim Goggles, Swimming Goggles No Leaking Anti Fog UV Protection Triathlon Swim Goggles with Free Protection Case for Adult Men Women Youth Kids Child, Multi-Choice
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.00 (33%)|
|Frame Material||Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.6 x 2.5 x 2.6 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Comfortable? Of Course! Flexible silicone frame and improved nosepiece provide extreme comfort that never hurt your nose or leave a mark on your face.【Higher Nosepiece】
- Fog-Up? No! The inner surfaces of the lenses are anti-fog coated by the latest Environmental Treatment Technology which enhances the anti-fog ability of the goggles and does no harm to your face.
- Leaking? No! Premium silicone material and Ergonomic design used on the goggles ensure a snug fit on different facial forms and never allows water leak in.
- Stylish look? Absolutely! The colorful outer surface of the lenses with UV-Protection coating which enables the lenses to reflect harmful UV rays and protect your eyes from heat and damage of the sunrays. With the fashionable color, we strongly believe that the goggles are high-fashion and will make you stand out of the crowd.
- High-Performence! Polycarbonate lenses stay strong even in the toughest conditions. Well-designed clasp make it easy to put goggles on and take off without pulling hair. *All of our aegend goggles have 12 months guarantee! Caution: customers who are allergic to silicone please don't buy this product.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- COMFORTABLE: Flexible silicone frame and gasket provides maximum comfort.
- SHATTER PROOF: Polycarbonate lenses stay strong even in the toughest conditions.
- Modified comfortable nose piece.
- EFFECTIVE: UV protection and anti-fog coating enhances your swimming experience.
- Convenient clip in the back.
Recommended Usage Scenario:
- Mirrored lenses: Reflect light away from your eyes. Mirrored lenses provide a darker view. Suitable for swimming outdoors - especially in bright days swimming.
- Tinted Lenses: Reduce brightness by creating a darker view during bright indoor and outdoor swimming conditions.- not suitable for bright days or dimly-lit environments.
- Clear lenses: Offers protection and clear vision without changing the appearance of colors. - Ideal for indoor or low-light swimming situations.
- Note: this model might be too big for some of the small kids. Please be sure to measure the kid's head before purchase.
TIPS for preventing fogging:
All of our goggles lenses are covered by an anti-fog coating. By following these steps you can make the anti-fog coating last longer:
- Always remember to rinse the inside lenses so the coating can work. Put goggles in pool water for a while before swimming.
- NEVER wipe the lenses.
- After swimming, wash the lenses with fresh water and then leave it to dry.
HASSLE-FREE: *12 MONTHS AFTER SALE WITHOUT WORRY! *PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY SELL AEGEND PRODUCTS AS SELLER "AEGEND OFFICIAL" IN THE US. WE NEVER AUTHORIZE ANY OTHER SELLER. IF YOU BUY FROM OTHER UNAUTHORIZED SELLER, THIS POLICY WON'T BE EFFECTIVE FOR YOUR PRODUCT.*
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.46 x 2.76 x 2.56 inches; 5.5 Ounces
- Date First Available : November 20, 2016
- Manufacturer : Aegend
- ASIN : B01N43LYFS
Best Sellers Rank:
#354 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1 in Swimming Goggles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What's the issue then? These goggles are perfectly fine and clear above water, but blurry underwater. The blurriness is like a prism effect. My local YMCA has small tiles and with these goggles the tile lines were duplicated several times over. The effect isn't bad and perhaps some may be able to live with it, but it was annoying to me. Contacted Aegend customer service and they asked if I was myopic (no) and offered to send a replacement free of charge including a choice of couple different models. I chose instead to return the mirrored version and rebuy this clear one thinking perhaps the mirrored tint had something to do with it. Second pair of goggles arrived and same thing--clear above water and blurry underwater. Aegend says not everybody's eyeballs are built the same and again offered to replace the goggle free of charge including to their flat lens which shouldn't have the blurry prism effect. I declined since I know the strap design on their flat lens goggle would drive me crazy.
So in summary--these goggles are great and customer support is first rate. But I cannot give the goggles 5 stars since they didn't work for my eye profile and caused everything underwater to be blurry. Doesn't seem like the majority of people buying these goggles have the same issue though so I wouldn't hesitate buying them to see if they work for you.
UPDATE 2/14/17. I'm revising my review to 5-stars. Aegend once again contacted me and tried to make things right. They had another swim goggles with the clasp on the back like the one for this product but with a flat lens (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTXI8SV). These new goggle work great and are clear underwater. Can't say enough about a company that stands by their products like Aegend.
I can't attest to how well they will hold up over time, but so far they out-perform every other brand I have tried.
I bought two pairs of these goggles for my 7 and 9 year old boys. They fit the boys perfectly. I have worn the goggles once and they comfortably fit my adult face, too. The goggles are high quality, offer great coverage, have excellent visibility, do not fog, and stay put/have a good seal without creating lines after one takes them off. The goggles look great to boot.
Recently, my younger son broke the case the goggles came in (he dropped the case hard on a tile floor). I contacted the company directly via email. Amy, an Aegend team member, responded the same day. She offered to send a new pair of goggles (with a new case). It was so incredibly generous of her and the team. I am grateful to the Aegend for its excellent product as well as its top notch customer service. Aegend will be receiving more orders from me absolutely.
Top reviews from other countries
These goggles are very good. The seal is perfect; the visibility and clarity are excellent and the strap adjustment is the best designed that I have encountered. At the price, they are phenomenal value.
There is just one glitch. The nose bridge piece bit into my nose. I have not experienced this with other goggles. I would urge the manufacturer to look at this with a view to reprofile and modify. Other users might be interested to know that I have a Workround. The nose piece is located by 4 pins. By releasing one of the lower pins, it makes the thing much more comfortable.
I will be interested to see what parts backup there is from this company.
Update: rating changed to 4* based on the superb of customer services. They contacted me after reading my review and offered be an alternative product which was promptly delivered as promised. I’m yet to test the product but will update. My advice would be to avoid the mirrored version and go for the clear lens.