- Paperback: 760 pages
- Publisher: Williams & Wilkins (April 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0683302175
- ISBN-13: 978-0683302172
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,552,998 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #527 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Medicine > Diagnostics & Labs > Laboratory Medicine
- #803 in Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- #1138 in Books > Textbooks > Medicine & Health Sciences > Allied Health Services > Emergency Medical Services
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Aehlert's Emt Basic Study Guide
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today