|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.1 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||DSC26103-ZWUS|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Output: 2.5A max. output, Range: 100 ft, Operating Temp.: 0-70C|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.09 shipping
Aeon Labs DSC26103-ZWUS - Z-Wave In-Wall Micro Controller
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- On/Off control via Z-Wave, manual wall switch and/or built-in button
- Optimized antenna range
- Fits in most gang boxes worldwide
- Turns an existing wall switch into a Z-Wave switch
- NOTE: Please read the product description to know specific instructions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your existing in-wall switches can be easily turned into Z-Wave switches with the Aeon Labs Z-Wave Micro In-Wall Appliance Switch. The wireless module is powered from the mains supply. Its three-wire design requires a neutral connection. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the units operating status. The wireless protocol is based on Z-Wave, which provides a mesh network for commands to hop reliably from node to node. FEATURES: On/Off control via Z-Wave, manual wall switch and/or built-in button. Fits in most gang boxes worldwide. Optimized antenna range.
- Please do not over tighten screw using improper size of screwdriver
- Make sure that there is enough space in switch gang box while putting microswitch with force
- swap any of the wires ( neutral, line, load ) which burn the miscroswitch
- Make sure that line voltage is not connected to low voltage terminal
- Do not try to connect wire AWG14 or 14 to low voltage terminals as it is not suitable to handle it
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Screw terminals are fragile, recommend making up #14 stranded pigtails and attaching first
2) Light switch connectors are smaller, I used #18 strand pigtails (switch circuit is low voltage)
3) Be sure to add the module to your Z-wave controller and switch operation mode before mounting in box
4) May require deep outlet boxes,
5) Can be mounted in ceiling light fixture boxes however BE SURE THE SWITCH WIRES ARE NOT LINE VOLTAGE!!!!
Most recent customer reviews
I agree that it is a tight fit in the box but I don't really see how that could be avoided