|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||ZW130-A|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Included Components||WallMote Quad, Back-Mount plate, Double-Sided tape, Micro USB cable|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Aeotec by Aeon Labs ZW130-A WallMote Quad
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless Z-Wave wall switch and remote control that can control up to 16 different scenes via tap, tap and hold, slide up, and slide down
- Thin, small and easy installed anywhere in your house via the provided Magnetic Wall-Mount plate
- Offers both haptic and audio feedback when in use to confirm commands and use
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways Including Samsung SmartThings, CastleOS, eedomus, HomeSeer, Indigo 7, Jeedom, openHAB 2, Open Z-Wave, and Zipabox.
- Z-wave Plus certified for quicker response time, optimized battery life, and best wireless range. Certification Number: zc10-17035521
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, Z-Wave Plus USB to create gateway
Aeon Labs Touch Panel One Button for Micro Switch Black AL-001 BL
Aeotec Range Extender 6, Z-Wave Plus repeater
Aeotec by Aeon Labs DSB28-ZWUS Home Energy Meter 2E
Fibaro FGMS-001 ZW5 Motion Sensor with Z-Wave Plus Multisensor
|Price||$59.99||$44.95||$9.89||$29.99||See price in cart||$59.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Aeotec Inc.||ProductQuo||Aeotec Inc.||Fox Global Trading||VirVentures||Fox Global Trading|
|Item Dimensions||3.02 x 3.02 x 0.36 in||0.4 x 1.1 x 3.5 in||5.75 x 4 x 1.75 in||2.3 x 1.8 x 1.8 in||1.5 x 2.5 x 5.7 in||1.8 x 1.8 x 1.8 in|
|Power Source||Battery powered||Battery powered||—||AC||—||battery powered|
Wall switches are the most natural way to control a home. And remote controls are the most natural way to move that control around your home. WallMote Quad is a 2-in-1 wall switch and remote control for Z-Wave home automation. Powered by a rechargeable battery, you can mount WallMote Quad on a wall anywhere in your home to use it as a wall switch using the provided wall-mount. As it attaches to its wall-mount using magnets, you can also easily remove it to use WallMote Quad anywhere in your home as a remote control and easily re-attach it to the wall later. Minimalist in its design so that it matches the décor of any home, WallMote Quad lets you directly control 16 different Z-Wave scenes with each scene able to contain the settings of more than 15 different Z-Wave devices; simply tap WallMote Quad’s touch-glass surface to change or enable a scene. Beautifully designed, WallMote Quad is a subtle 3.02 inches wide and 0.37 inches deep. Powered by Aeotec’s Gen5 technology and built upon Z-Wave Plus, it offers around 3 months’ battery life before it needs to be recharged via the provided USB cable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Inclusion into my Z-Wave (HomeSeer) network was easy. Afterwards, I mounted it on the hallway wall outside the master bedroom. I've set up events in HomeSeer to turn on/off the hallway lights and/or lamps in the living room.
Response time, the time from when the Wallmote panel is tapped until the event occurs, can be several seconds. As yet, I'm not sure why. Also, the WallMote will occasionally "wig out" and a single tap will send it into a blinking and vibrating spasm, during which time both hallway and living room lamps may go on and off erratically. After a few seconds, things settle down and a second tap does what it's programmed for.
Despite all this, I still recommend this as a great way to easily perform complex automation tasks. I hope a software update will be forthcoming to cure the spasms.
The z-wave connectivity is perfect. The only flaws are with sensing presses, holds, and swipes. All which work intermittently.