|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 0.4 inches|
|Item model number||ZW130-A|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||Battery powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Included Components||WallMote Quad, Back-Mount plate, Double-Sided tape, Micro USB cable|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
4 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Aeotec WallMote Quad, Z-Wave Plus wireless wall switch, 4 button, 16 scene remote control
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless Z-Wave wall switch and remote control that can control up to 16 different scenes via tap, tap and hold, slide up, and slide down
- Thin, small and easy installed anywhere in your house via the provided Magnetic Wall-Mount plate
- Offers both haptic and audio feedback when in use to confirm commands and use
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways Including Samsung SmartThings, CastleOS, eedomus, HomeSeer, Indigo 7, Jeedom, openHAB 2, Open Z-Wave, and Zipabox.
- Z-wave Plus certified for quicker response time, optimized battery life, and best wireless range. Certification Number: zc10-17035521
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Aeotec Range Extender 6, Z-Wave Plus repeater
Aeotec Multisensor 6, Z-Wave Plus 6-in1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
Aeotec Door / Window Sensor 6, Z-Wave Plus magnetic contact, Paintable any color, Security & Automation
Aeotec Multisensor 6 with Battery, Z-Wave Plus 6-in-1 motion, temperature, humidity, light, UV, vibration sensor
Monoprice Z-Wave Plus PIR Multi Sensor, Temperature - Humidity - Light
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Z-Wave Products||Aeotec Inc.||Aeotec Inc.||Quantum Networks||Aeotec Inc.||Monoprice|
|Item Dimensions||3.02 x 3.02 x 0.36 in||1.8 x 2.3 x 1.8 in||1.8 x 2.5 x 1.8 in||3.5 x 0.6 x 4.7 in||1.81 x 1.81 x 1.57 in||3.25 x 4 x 2.2 in|
Wall switches are the most natural way to control a home. And remote controls are the most natural way to move that control around your home. WallMote Quad is a 2-in-1 wall switch and remote control for Z-Wave home automation. Powered by a rechargeable battery, you can mount WallMote Quad on a wall anywhere in your home to use it as a wall switch using the provided wall-mount. As it attaches to its wall-mount using magnets, you can also easily remove it to use WallMote Quad anywhere in your home as a remote control and easily re-attach it to the wall later. Minimalist in its design so that it matches the décor of any home, WallMote Quad lets you directly control 16 different Z-Wave scenes with each scene able to contain the settings of more than 15 different Z-Wave devices; simply tap WallMote Quad’s touch-glass surface to change or enable a scene. Beautifully designed, WallMote Quad is a subtle 3.02 inches wide and 0.37 inches deep. Powered by Aeotec’s Gen5 technology and built upon Z-Wave Plus, it offers around 3 months’ battery life before it needs to be recharged via the provided USB cable.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Inclusion into my Z-Wave (HomeSeer) network was easy. Afterwards, I mounted it on the hallway wall outside the master bedroom. I've set up events in HomeSeer to turn on/off the hallway lights and/or lamps in the living room.
Response time, the time from when the Wallmote panel is tapped until the event occurs, can be several seconds. As yet, I'm not sure why. Also, the WallMote will occasionally "wig out" and a single tap will send it into a blinking and vibrating spasm, during which time both hallway and living room lamps may go on and off erratically. After a few seconds, things settle down and a second tap does what it's programmed for.
Despite all this, I still recommend this as a great way to easily perform complex automation tasks. I hope a software update will be forthcoming to cure the spasms.
If you have it installed on a wall, you at least eliminate the directional problem. But sometimes I'm entering a dark room, and want something I can feel with my hands. With this remote, I'd end up finding it by touch, but setting off the wrong scene. Basically, you can't use this remote without looking.
And on top of all that, I can't having problems with the connection to my controller. And I had to go through an awkward firmware update procedure just to keep it from running down its own battery in less than a day.
I didn't like this remote.
Battery life is erratic and abysmal but I love having the controller on the wall. Wish they made a nice looking decal pack to help inform the uninitiated as to function.
The z-wave connectivity is perfect. The only flaws are with sensing presses, holds, and swipes. All which work intermittently.
Most recent customer reviews
Doesn't work 100% of the time. Great design.