Other Sellers on Amazon
AerGun X-1000 Bike Pump – Unique AerTight Pump Head for EASIEST use with both Presta and Schrader Bicycle Pump Valves – Pressure Gauge – 160 PSI – Plus Bonus: eBook on Tires
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- >>> BEST PUMP HEAD = BETTER PUMP! The AerGun AerTight™ pump head is the Best Pump Head available on any bicycle pump today. It is easy to use; requires no fiddling, switching or adapters; and has a convenient Pressure Release Valve to quickly and precisely remove air from tires to adjust for different types of training or riding (trail, road, etc…). The X-1000 lasts for years, so it is worth the extra money. Don’t be fooled by pumps with lower quality pump heads.
- >>> HIGH POWER, HIGH PRESSURE: You're going to love the superior performance of the X-1000! Easily fill bike tires up to 160 PSI (11 Bar). Feel its power in every stroke. PLUS: Ball and Bladder Needles included for: Fitness & Soccer balls, Basketballs, Footballs, Pool Toys and More.
- >>> EASY-TO-READ GAUGE: Adjustable Indicator for Easy, Accurate Fill. Sturdy, Steel barrel with Long, Flexible Hose. Perfect tire pump for all bikes and other uses.
- >>> THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS! And you can BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: LifeTime, Iron Clad, no questions asked Guarantee! We are a U.S.A. Company, (Florida), driven to provide Amazing Customer Service!
- >>> FREE eBOOK with every order. "The ABC's of Bike Tires... How To Choose The Best Tires For Your Bike"... a $9.99 Value. (PDF file will be Emailed to you). The color BLUE on bicycle pumps is a registered trademark of Park Tool Co. and is used under license. Add the X-1000 to Cart Now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||3.19 x 9.49 x 23.58 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.6 pounds|
The AerGun X-1000: The Choice of Professional Cyclists
Support Clean Sport / SeaSucker / Guttenplan Coaching
US Professional Cycling Team
BEST PUMP HEAD = BETTER PUMP! The AerGun AerTight Pump Head is the Best Pump Head available
on any bicycle pump today. It is very easy to use; No Fiddling, Switching or Adapters Needed; and has a convenient
Pressure Release Valve to quickly and precisely remove air from tires to adjust for different types of training or
riding (trail, road, etc…).
>>> We are a USA Company, based in Tampa, FL
Anatomy of a Better Bike Pump
- AerTight Pump Head
- Easy-to-Read, Accurate Pressure Gauge
- Long Hose
- Wide, Solid Base and Handle
- Pumps Up To 160 PSI
- Ball & Bladder Needles Included
The Large, Sturdy, Superior AerTight Pump Head is a Big Deal!
- No Adaptors, Switching, or Fiddling Needed
- Pressure Release Valve to Reduce Pressure for Different Riding/Training Styles
- Best Pump Head Design
More For Your Money!
Easy To Read Pressure Gauge with Bright Red Indicator
Ball & Bladder Needles Included
Great for Pumping many different items:
eBook Included with Every Order!
The ABC's of Bike Tires is the definitive book about all the different types of bike tires - what makes them different and/or better, and how to use and care for them.
It's the only book of its kind that we have seen.
Color: Neon Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionLimited LifeTime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: After one year's use, that air chuck did indeed give trouble. It started popping off of my skinny Presta valves. Web Brands fixed the problem by promptly sending me a new seal assembly. My review remains at five stars.
The only cons that I can find are listed below, however I do not think it is worth loosing a star over as the pump functions on both Presta and Schrader without any attachments.
1) Handle is big, which is nice, but harder to get on to stems where there isn't much room (small tires, etc.)
2) The PSI meter looks like one you would normally see on a $15 pump. Fully functional, but the Joe Blow 3 looks way better.
Very functional pump, I may not purchase again due to the higher price, but it definitely delivers if you need to pump both Presta and Shrader both up a lot.