AerGun X-1000 Bike Pump – Unique AerTight Pump Head for EASIEST use with both Presta and Schrader Bicycle Pump Valves – Pressure Gauge – 160 PSI – Plus Bonus: eBook on Tires
|Sale:||$34.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$30.02 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- >>> BEST PUMP HEAD = BETTER PUMP! The AerGun AerTight™ pump head is the Best Pump Head available on any bicycle pump today. It is easy to use; requires no fiddling, switching or adapters; and has a convenient Pressure Release Valve to quickly and precisely remove air from tires to adjust for different types of training or riding (trail, road, etc…). The X-1000 lasts for years, so it is worth the extra money. Don’t be fooled by pumps with lower quality pump heads.
- >>> HIGH POWER, HIGH PRESSURE: You're going to love the superior performance of the X-1000! Easily fill bike tires up to 160 PSI (11 Bar). Feel its power in every stroke. PLUS: Ball and Bladder Needles included for: Fitness & Soccer balls, Basketballs, Footballs, Pool Toys and More.
- >>> EASY-TO-READ GAUGE: Adjustable Indicator for Easy, Accurate Fill. Sturdy, Steel barrel with Long, Flexible Hose. Perfect tire pump for all bikes and other uses.
- >>> THOUSANDS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS! And you can BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: LifeTime, Iron Clad, no questions asked Guarantee! We are a U.S.A. Company, (Florida), driven to provide Amazing Customer Service!
- >>> FREE eBOOK with every order. "The ABC's of Bike Tires... How To Choose The Best Tires For Your Bike"... a $9.99 Value. (PDF file will be Emailed to you). The color BLUE on bicycle pumps is a registered trademark of Park Tool Co. and is used under license. Add the X-1000 to Cart Now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||Deep Sky Blue|
|Package Height||5.31 x 9.88 x 27.91 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.6 pounds|
The AerGun X-1000: The Choice of Professional Cyclists
Support Clean Sport / SeaSucker / Guttenplan Coaching
US Professional Cycling Team
BEST PUMP HEAD = BETTER PUMP! The AerGun AerTight Pump Head is the Best Pump Head available
on any bicycle pump today. It is very easy to use; No Fiddling, Switching or Adapters Needed; and has a convenient
Pressure Release Valve to quickly and precisely remove air from tires to adjust for different types of training or
riding (trail, road, etc…).
>>> We are a USA Company, based in Tampa, FL
Anatomy of a Better Bike Pump
- AerTight Pump Head
- Easy-to-Read, Accurate Pressure Gauge
- Long Hose
- Wide, Solid Base and Handle
- Pumps Up To 160 PSI
- Ball & Bladder Needles Included
The Large, Sturdy, Superior AerTight Pump Head is a Big Deal!
- No Adaptors, Switching, or Fiddling Needed
- Pressure Release Valve to Reduce Pressure for Different Riding/Training Styles
- Best Pump Head Design
More For Your Money!
Easy To Read Pressure Gauge with Bright Red Indicator
Ball & Bladder Needles Included
Great for Pumping many different items:
eBook Included with Every Order!
The ABC's of Bike Tires is the definitive book about all the different types of bike tires - what makes them different and/or better, and how to use and care for them.
It's the only book of its kind that we have seen.
Seller Warranty DescriptionLimited LifeTime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
Top Customer Reviews
The tires were pretty low, so it was more difficult to press the head onto the Schrader valves, as they pushed into the rim, but I got around this by using my hand pump to put in a little air first. That was just enough to provide some resistance so that the X-1000's head could be pressed onto them fully. Once that was done, the seal was perfect and the pump easily brought the tires up to 55#, whereupon I used the bleed valve to drop them down to the desired 40psi and all was good. The pump had no problem at all fitting all the way onto the Presta valves on my road bike, as they are slimmer and also have the threaded ring locking them to the rim. It slipped right on and locked in place and the pump brought the tires up to 100 psi, no problem at all. The gage is accurate and easy to read, and I really like the settable red pointer which allow one to place it at the desire pressure, so seeing the pressure rise to the set point is a snap.
Very happy with this purchase.
Based on the online reviews, I bought this pump. It arrived today. The build quality was very good. It inflated both Martin and road tires without major issues. The only thing that surprised me was the amount of effort needed to get the tire to 110 psi. Not that much of an issue but more than any pump I have used in the last ten years. Though my wife and I often ride together, I think this may be an issue when she wants to ride on her own.
I've owned Park and Joe Blow prior to this. Both of those have quite a bit more oomph to them - bigger barrel, etc. When I pulled this out of the box I thought I'd made a mistake buying it. Too flimsy, not enough there!
However, I still tried it. It pumps every bit as well or better. I don't quite understand how, but am delighted to have this pump. Assuming it holds up longer term (only been a few months so far), I'd highly recommend this pump to others.
Note: our pressure gauge appears to be accurate, but I did notice some others had issues there.
As for the build quality, it's pretty great. I don't notice any flex in the pump (apart from the hose obviously) and even if you store it in a cluttered garage with things on top of it I'm sure it'd last a while.
The only thing that I don't like about it is that the base is a bit small, but it's still big enough to put both feet on so it really isn't that big of a deal.
I can confirm that it works on both Presta and Schrader valves.
I'll update my review should anything happen to the pump.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
well. Doesn't loose pressure when connecting