Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AeraMax 200 Air Purifier for Mold, Odors, Dust, Sm..." and save 28% off the $169.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AeraMax 200 Air Purifier for Mold, Odors, Dust, Smoke, Allergens and Germs with True HEPA Filter and 4-Stage Purification
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Air purifier features True HEPA filter with AeraSafe antimicrobial treatment and carbon filter for four-stage filtration process that captures 99.97% of airborne particles
- An odor eliminator that also captures mold, dust, germs and smoke-ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers
- Automatic air purifier performance with AeraSmart™ Sensor that monitors the air quality and automatically adjusts the fan speed to keep your air purified
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Recommended for medium sized rooms from 200 to 400 square feet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
AeraMax 200 Air Purifier
At A Glance:
- True HEPA Filter with Antimicrobial Treatment Safely Removes 99.995% of Airborne Particles including Pollen, Ragweed & Other Allergens, Viruses, Germs, Dust Mites, Mold Spores & Cigarette Smoke.
- Automatically detects and purifies the air.
AeraMax 200 True HEPA Air Purifier
Reduces odors in rooms from 200 -400 square feet.
Auto detecting technology senses and purifies the air. Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. Utilizes a True HEPA Filter with Antimicrobial Treatment to safely remove 99.995 percent of airborne particles including pollen, ragweed & other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores & cigarette smoke. Carbon filter removes odors and captures large airborne articles Ultra quiet performance.
- Special High Performance Mode for Allergy, Cold and Flu Seasons.
- Backed by Three Year Limited Warranty
- Reduces Odors in rooms 200 - 400 Square feet.
AeraSmart feature automatically detects contaminents and purifies the air.
Special High Performance Mode for Allergy, Cold and Flu Seasons.
Carbon filter captures household odors, pet odors, cooking odor and cigarette smoke.
Certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma and allergy Foundation of America.
*Certification Number AAFC: 1237/12/08/01/2080 Issue Date 11-Apr-2018 Valid Until 20-Feb-2019
How It Works:
1. Carbon Filter
Captures large particles, household odors, pet odors, cooking odor and cigarette smoke.
2. True HEPA Filter
Safely removes 99.995 percent of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander and cigarette smoke.
3. AeraSafe Antimicrobial Treatment
Provides built-in protection from the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mildew, and fungi on the True HEPA filter.
4. PlasmaTRUE Technology
Creates an ionized field to help safely remove airborne pollutants.
|AeraMax 100 Air Purifier||AeraMax 200 Air Purifier||AeraMax 300 Air Purifier||AeraMax 90 Air Purifier||AeraMax 190 Air Purifier||AeraMax 290 Air Purifier|
|Square Footage||small rooms 100 - 200 square feet||medium Rooms 200 - 400 square feet||large rooms 300 - 600 square feet||medium Rooms 100 - 200 square feet||medium Rooms 200 - 400 square feet||large rooms 300 - 600 square feet|
|# of fan speeds||3||4||4||3||4||4|
|Filter Indicator Lights||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Filter Included||True HEPA and Carbon||True HEPA and Carbon||True HEPA and Carbon||True HEPA and Carbon||True HEPA and Carbon||True HEPA and Carbon|
|Filter Life||True HEPA - up to 12 months, Carbon - up to 3 months||True HEPA - up to 12 months, Carbon - up to 3 months||True HEPA - up to 12 months, Carbon - up to 3 months||True HEPA - up to 12 months, Carbon - up to 3 months||True HEPA - up to 12 months, Carbon - up to 3 months||True HEPA - up to 12 months, Carbon - up to 3 months|
Automatically detects and purifiers the air. Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America Utilizes a True HEPA Filter With Antimicrobial Treatment to safely remove 99.97% of airborne particles including pollen, ragweed & other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores & cigarette smoke. Includes special high performance mode for allergy, cold and flu seasons. Carbon filter reduces odors from a 200 to 400 square foot area.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What else could you say, it works.
btw: I bought the dylos sensor if anyone else is interested. It helped me debug a lot of things that a hepa filter can't take care of. The combination of knowing what's absorbing and releasing the pollen with a unit that works has helped my son out amazingly.
This purifier beats my previous "silent" Honeywell by a mile. Fan speeds 1 and 2 are rather quiet, fan speed 3 I can hear but it is not that bothersome, and fan speed 4 is about what my previous Honeywell QuietCare sounded like on a speed of 2.
I bought this for our bedroom to replace a smaller, noisier Holmes unit.
It is a great size for an average room. You can place it up next to a wall so it is very convenient.
It has been extremely quiet even with the Area+ mode on all of the time. It has a huge filter so I am expecting it to last a very long time.
Since it has a built in air quality monitor, you turn it on and can forget about it. It takes care of the rest. Dust has been down and we haven't had any allergy issues.
The display lights are cool, but extremely bright at night. I wish the unit had a built in dimmer. It also gives off a very strong plastic-iy smell for the first few weeks. It is very strange for an air purifier to have such a strong plastic odor. I almost returned it because of that, but the odor has been decreasing.
Overall, there is not a better air purifier for the money. I wish I would have found this one before I purchased units from Holmes and Germ Guardian.
CON: I do agree with some other writers about the brightness of the unit's blue LEDs. The unit should have a dimmer switch for the bedroom. New research is showing that blue light may be detrimental to normal sleep patterns. If the light bothers you, the only solution is to cover it with something. If it doesn't bother you it makes a great night light.