The Wave Wine Filter & Aerator by PureWine | No More Wine Headaches | Removes Sulfites AND Histamines | By-The-Bottle (2-pack)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Removes BOTH Histamines & Sulfite Preservatives from all Wine Varieties: Red, White & Rosé
- Alleviates the Symptoms of Wine Intolerance, including Headaches, Congestion, Skin Flush, and Hangovers
- Purifies a Glass of Wine in as little as 3 Minutes. Easy to Use, Portable - Fits in your Purse or Pocket – and Disposable
- 100% Made in the USA - FDA Compliant, Patented, and BPA-Free
- PureWine for Pure Enjoyment!
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Wave filters one full bottle of Wine
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Overall it filters out enough sulfates and histamines that I don’t get a wine headache or feel gross the next day with moderate consumption. It’s easy to use. Disposable so you don’t have to clean it.
Cons: For the price you pay it’s pretty expensive to aerate and entire bottle of wine. If you don’t use the filter completely that day, it’s pretty much useless the next day.
If you are just wanting a glass of two of wine and not sharing the bottle with anyone else (plan on drinking it the next day) I would recommend the Wine Wand as it’s by the glass and you don’t waste an entire filter because it’s been 24+ hours. I actually prefer my Ullo Filter to this for cost and ease of use but this works just as well I believe.