Lawn Aerator Shoes, Updated Version Lawn Aerator Sandals, Heavy Duty Spike Shoes for Grass - Free Size, Best Garden Tools for Lawn Care by Ansbro
|Sale:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$42.00 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ansbro lawn aerator shoes utilize enhanced materials that are harder than plastic and resistant to tear. The shoes press softly into soil, allowing air, water, and fertilizer to penetrate the ground and reach the roots of the grass, giving you a greener, healthier lawn. One size fits all, dimensions:11-3/4" x 5-1/2".
- Comes with twenty-six 2-inch-long metal nails for better soil penetration, reaching all the way to the roots of the grass, as well as twenty-six washers, effective at increasing friction and preventing nails from losing hold.
- Also includes six nylon shoe laces with zinc alloy metal buckles, heavy duty zinc alloy metal buckle better secures shoes, ensuring that they won't loosen or fall off.
- Includes detailed instructions and a wrench. Assembly is simple, requiring only five minutes, after which you can get started loosening the soil of your lawn. Complementary extra nails included, as well as screw nuts and washers, in case of loss.
- With Ansbro lawn aerator shoes, all you need to do is walk across your lawn, and you can even exercise at the same time, all without the need for expensive lawn care equipment. Worry-free: we offer 30-day money-back guarantee and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Lawn Aerator Shoes, Updated Version Lawn Aerator Sandals, Heavy Duty Spike Shoes for Grass - Free Size, Best Garden Tools for Lawn Care by Ansbro
Goplus Heavy Duty Rolling Garden Lawn Aerator Roller Push Spike Aerator Home Grass Steel Handle
GreenWorks 27022 10 Amp 14" Corded Dethatcher
Sun Joe AJ801E 12 Amp 13" Electric Scarifier Plus Lawn Dethatcher with Collection Bag
Agri-Fab 45-0474 SmartLink Plug Aerator
Yard Tuff SE-40 Drum Spike Aerator
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||URHOME||Super buy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||8.3 x 17.7 x 49.6 in||18 x 25.3 x 12.5 in||23 x 21 x 41 in||13 x 42 x 13 in||24 x 44 x 23 in|
Why not try a simple and affordable method to protect and maintain your lawn? All you need is a pair of these lawn aerator shoes, and you can keep your lawn healthy and get some exercise at the same time!
★Place your feet to the shoes, adjust the shoelaces and metal buckle, then fasten your feet firmly in place in order to prevent the shoe from sliding off.
★If the shoelaces are too long, they can be trimmed, or folded and tucked into the metal buckle, so as to prevent difficulty walking or tripping.
★Before loosening the soil of your lawn, make sure that moisture levels are suitable. Soil that is too hard will damage the nails of the lawn aerator shoes, soil that is too wet will cause mud to stick to the aerator shoes, damaging the lawn.
2 x shoes
26 x nails
26 x washers
6 x nylon shoelaces with zinc alloy metal buckle
1 x wrench
1 x instruction manual
Includes complementary extra nails, screw nuts, and washers
Top customer reviews
These lawn aerator shoes by Ansbro will accomplish the above. They are simple to assemble. My husband and I each did one shoe to make it go quicker. The package comes with everything you need to assemble, even a little wrench. The straps are easy to work and the package also comes with some very handy instructions that will make assembly go faster.
Once you have the shoes assembled, you just strap them on and start walking on your lawn with them! I am excited to see the results these shoes make on my lawn!! Overall, I am more than happy with these shoes and would recommend them completely!!
The sandals do need some assembly, though it's very simple, if not tedious. I waited for the lawn to be pretty damp from a couple days of rain before I tried these out. Because of this, I think I had to work harder to get the grass off the spikes. I also aerated while I mowed the lawn.
They do work pretty well. I found pockets of soil that were harder than others, which made my foot roll slightly during walking back and fourth with the aerating sandals on. Most of the time the spikes penetrated the surface fully, but occasionally hit harder soil which required some more stomping. Lifting the sandals back out of the soil did require a little bit of effort, probably equivalent to 10-20lbs of pulling force to pull them back out in the harder soils, and almost not noticeable in the softer soils.
I'll have to wait to see the results, but as far as use goes, they do what they say. The straps are a bit long, but don't cut them. Also don't do what I did and strap them under the sandal. It took me too long to figure out how to strap them on right, but when I did it became an easy process to aerate my lawn.
You can also hunt moles or use them as ice crampons... Nice!!!
I did some test steps walking around my lawn and the sandals worked well and sunk right into the ground and made the wholes to help your lawn grow better, Obviously these are not as good as using an aeration machine or hiring a professional, but they do the job and for the difference in cost (as long as you have the time) these are a very economical solution. Just be careful as you are walking on 2 boards with nails coming out. I recommend only an adult using these to aerate the lawn, not a child.