Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on October 22, 2012
Bed stayed inflated without air loss for entire night with a large adult sleeping on the bed. The ruffle was a nice touch.
on April 14, 2010
I used this for the first time when I was a guest at someone's home. It was very comfortable and is high off the floor so it is easier to get on and off of.
I then bought one to use for company in my home. It has its own storage bag and is self-inflating/self-deflating! It doesn't get much easier than this. I would highly recommend it.
on December 29, 2010
The product worked great for 3 months, then it started leaking air.
After pumping it up, it is Ok for 2-3 hours, but sags too much over
a full night.

Based on the comments, I was extremely careful in where I placed the
bed and the surface beneath the bed. I NEVER put anything on top of the
bed and never bounced or "abused" it. One day, for no apparent reason,
it just started leaking.
on August 2, 2012
We were in a pinch & needed an extra bed. It came just in time with Amazon Prime. I love the raised size, so it feels like a regular bed. Among us & our extended family we own 5 Aerobeds in different sizes that work perfectly for out of town stays. They have all lasted really well over the years & I only buy Aerobed brand. This one was my favorite and built the best. This particular Aerobed actually keeps a fitted sheet on perfectly. The blow up and small release and fast release worked great. To create a 'soft' bed, add an eggshell pad & a down comforter under the sheets and adjust the air level for a very comfortable night sleep. Thank you Aerobed for another great night sleep.

I've never had one of our Aerobeds leak or had any other problems in the many years we've owned them.
on September 23, 2011
We use an air mattress for visiting guests. When our old one failed, we thought an elevated mattress might be nicer. We've had good results with AeroBed before, so we were willing to pay a premium for a good product. Most everything about the bed was solid. The integrated pump fills and empties it fairly quickly. The edge doesn't roll when fully inflated. It's a nice bed.

The trouble is, it leaks. Pump it full right before bed, and by morning it's sagging around you. We returned it and got a new one. It leaked too, just not quite as badly. It was still not able to hold firm through a regular night's sleep. So, nice bed or not, it's essentially useless.

We replaced it with the non-elevated version, Aerobed Sleep Away Full Inflatable Bed, and it seems to be working out fine.
on December 27, 2011
This was my second Aerobed. I replaced the first one because they're great, comfortable beds, that is while they last.... This one lasted just three (3) weeks of daily use. Both beds tore on the same seam which was within one of the square cushions / padding on the top. I deflated the bed every morning as instructed. To be fair, there were beverages spilled on this bed more than once, so that may have been a factor. The 1st bed was the entry-level, no-frills, on-the-floor twin size. It did not have the brushed finish as this bed does, and I think the brushing trapped liquid in the seam and contributed to the tearing. I received the bed from ConnectBuy via Amazon, and did not receive a repair kit (I assumed one would be included?).

I'm giving it one more try. I'm replacing this bed with what Aerobed calls their "commercial grade," which has no brushed finish, no square seams, and is supposed to be stronger. As I said, I love Aerobeds, and I'll never go back to a regular bed, but only if the next one holds up.
on June 14, 2011
I have bought many AeroBeds over the years through Amazon, Costco , Bed Bath and Beyond etc. but Amazon is the most convenient at an equivalent price
This is a reliable product that solves the problem of needing extra sleeping space. You can turn any space into sleeping space and if you are short on space, that's a very good thing!
This time round, I ordered a twin size bed while I was in Dallas to be shipped to my son's apartment in Boston. I needed a place to sleep for my upcoming visit. It arrived two days before I arrived. The cost was far less than one night in a hotel room. The bed inflates in under a minute and the newest feature, the power deflate, is terrific and easy!
One more point, it's comfortable!
Is it as comfortable as a regular spring and mattress?
Of course not! But, it comes very close; close enough for an AARP member to do just fine! (I did use an extra mattress pad which was thicker than the one it came with)
Good price, great product!
on December 7, 2011
Good guest bed. Guests reported the bed comfortable. Nice to be able to convert rooms to temporary bedrooms so our family could all be together, rather than using a hotel. Finally I have the flexibility for guests without sacrificing space on a permanent day to day basis. Thank you AeroBed and Amazon.com
Lynda
on November 22, 2011
This was a great item. Yes, rather pricy but we bought a similar air mattress (not AeroBed) and it lasted 2 or 3 times before it started leaking air. We have had aero beds that have lasted for years and with that quality, it's worth paying for. I am very happy with the purchase.
on February 26, 2012
If your college student this great to use. Easy to deflated and move and comfortable to sleep on. Originally borrowed from my auntie and I had to replace her because I wanted to keep it. Worth the $300 bucks versus $700 for a brand new big bed.