Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on December 24, 2015
Just realize this is like a garden and have to replant yearly. Look at replacement pods before you buy to be sure you want as it is another expense tied to this. My brother and his wife loved it. Happy growing!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 30, 2010
This is the third garden we have purchased and they are just awesome. So easy to set up and no muss or fuss. Flashing lights tell you when to put the water in or the grow tablets. The only downside is waiting for the product to grow because you want it sooner but it is worth the wait. The herb seed kit offers a variety for everyone, and other seed kits are easily obtainable (I'd stay away from the cherry tomatoes - that was the only bust). No dirt and the product just keeps coming. So nice to have fresh produce year round and the lettuce seed kit is great for variety in your salad.

A lot of people were dubious about this type of product, but it really works and works great.
on August 16, 2010
I've had my AeroGarden for 3 weeks and the romain lettuces are already huge! They're already 6+ inches tall, and every cell produced a plant. Keep in mind, that as the plants mature, you will be adding water much more frequently. I love this thing! I want to buy another so that I'll never had to be without fresh veggies, especially during the cold MI months long after the outdoor garden is dead. Well worth the $$!
on February 18, 2009
I already had a Pro200 and really enjoyed it so couldn't resist one more.
I bought the 6 pod Deluxe and find it to be OK. Much more noise associated with this one and I can't set the lights to where I want them to go on and off.
Still like my aerogardens, but this one is a bit less solid than the Pro.
on January 4, 2014
It just did not sprout or perform as advertised or expected. I'm sorry. I followed the directions, but now it sits re-packaged on a shelf in my home until I either try the growing process again or dispose of it. The seller was very cordial and grateful for the order. I don't blame the seller.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.