Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "AeroGarden Harvest with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit,..." and save 18% off the $159.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
AeroGarden Harvest with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Garden year 'round. Grow fresh herbs, vegetables, salad greens, flowers and more in this soil-free indoor gardening system that grows plants 5 times faster than soil
- High performance, energy efficient 20 Watt LED lighting for plants
- A compact, beautiful design that will fit easily on your countertop.
- Includes 6-Pod Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit that contains: Genovese Basil, Chives, Cilantro, Curly Parsley, Dill, Mint & 3 oz. liquid plant food
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Harvest with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit
Overview and Benefits
- Garden year-round. Grow fresh herbs, vegetables, salad greens, flowers and more in this smart countertop garden.
- Up to 6 plants can be grown at a time. Plants grow in water, not soil. Advanced hydroponics made simple.
- High-performance, full spectrum 20-watt LED lighting system is tuned to the specific spectrum that allows plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests.
- Easy-to-use control panel tells you when to add water, reminds you when to add patented nutrients (Included), automatically turns lights on and off.
- Includes 6-Pod Gourmet Herb Seed Kit that contains: Genovese Basil, Curly Parsley, Dill, Cilantro, Thai Basil and Mint & 3 oz. patented nutrients (enough for a full season of growth).
Imagine fresh herbs and vegetables grown in your home, year-round. With the Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Harvest you can grow fresh herbs, vegetables, salad greens, flowers and more! This smart countertop garden uses water and patented nutrients to naturally grow plants, no herbicides, no pesticides, non-GMO. It’s natural goodness right at your fingertips.
AeroGardens is one of the world’s leading indoor gardening systems. You can grow up to 6 plants in this garden and they’ll love the 20 watts of high performance, energy efficient LED lighting. The LED lights are tuned to the specific spectrum that allows plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests. The LED lights concentrate daylight white LEDs for fast growth, blue LEDs for bigger yields, and red LEDs for more flowers and fruit. With ideal lighting and optimally balanced levels of water and nutrients, plants grow up to 5 times faster than when grown in soil.
The Harvest’s easy-to-use control panel utilizes simple prompts to guide you from setup to harvest. It also creates optimal conditions for your plants by automatically turning the lights on and off and reminding you when to add water and nutrients.
The AeroGarden Harvest sets up in minutes without tools. Just insert the Seed Pods in your garden, add water and nutrients, and then watch it grow! Everything you need to start growing is included.
The AeroGarden Harvest assembles in just minutes without tools and comes with everything you need to start growing. Planting is fun and easy - just insert the pre-seeded pods in your garden, add water and the patented nutrients. Most plants germinate within 7-14 days, are ready for harvesting in 4-6 weeks, and will keep producing continuous harvests for up to 6 months and longer. Indoor gardening can’t get any tastier or simpler!
Plants Grow in Water, Not Soil
Plants thrive in water and air, no soil, no mess. The AeroGarden uses advanced hydroponics to create an optimal environment for natural, rapid plant growth. The AeroGarden reservoir provides the root system with an abundant balance of oxygen, water, and nutrients to enable plants to grow 5 times faster than when grown in soil. Root systems are suspended in air and water inside the reservoir and naturally grow fast and efficiently as ideal levels of nutrients and water are automatically delivered exactly when needed.
Advanced LED Lighting System
The LED (Light Emitting Diode) lighting system is tuned to the specific spectrum that allows plants to maximize photosynthesis, resulting in rapid, natural growth and abundant harvests. The AeroGarden Harvest uses the unique properties of LEDs to deliver more growth while using less power than Compact Florescent Lights (CFL) Grow Lights. The AeroGarden Harvest comes with a 20-watt LED lighting system that concentrates daylight white LEDs for fast growth, blue LEDs for bigger yields, and red LEDs for more flowers and fruit. With ideal lighting and optimally balanced levels of water and nutrients, plants grow up to 5 times faster than when grown in soil. The AeroGarden Harvest costs just pennies a day in electricity, yet it grows beautiful plants.
High Output Indoor Gardening
The AeroGarden Harvest grows plants 5 times faster than plants grown indoors in high quality potting soil. The fully adjustable lamp arm has a 12" tall growing space for high yields and plant variety. The AeroGarden can literally pay for itself in just a matter of months depending on what you choose to grow.
As Fresh As It Gets
Nothing is tastier than fresh herbs, salad greens, even vine-ripened cherry tomatoes picked fresh from your indoor garden. It delivers bountiful harvests of fresh herbs, vine-ripened cherry tomatoes, or fresh salad greens, any time of year.
The AeroGarden Harvest can grow a wide variety of pre-seeded Seed Pod Kits that are guaranteed to grow. Just drop ‘em in and watch ‘em grow. No mess, soil-free pods maintain consistent moisture levels for fast, reliable germination and root development. Choose from a variety of fresh herbs, vegetables, salad greens and flowers. The AeroGarden can keep you growing new plants year after year. For the ultimate in variety, plant and grow your own seeds with our Grow Anything Seed Pod Kits.
The AeroGarden Harvest’s control panel does it all. It is easy-to-use and automatically turns lights on and off, and reminds you when to add water and nutrients to create the optimal growing environment for your plants. There’s no green thumb required.
Non-Gmo. No Herbicides. No Pesticides.
We believe our products should be as natural as they can be. Many of our seeds are heirloom varieties, sourced organically when possible, and we never use GMO seeds. We work with suppliers who share our values and are dedicated to providing the highest quality products. Our patented nutrients contain no pesticides or herbicides and are vitamin-packed with minerals such as iron, calcium, and magnesium. They are derived from sources that ensure high levels of consistency and purity.
|Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Harvest, Black||Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Harvest Elite, Stainless||Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Bounty||Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Bounty Wi-Fi||Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Bounty Elite Wi-Fi, Platinum||Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Sprout LED, Black|
|Grow Light||20 Watt LED Grow Light||20 Watt LED Grow Light||45 Watt LED Grow Light||45 Watt LED Grow Light||45 Watt LED Grow Light||10 Watt LED Grow Light|
|Hour Rating||20,000 Hour Rating||20,000 Hour Rating||30,000 Hour Rating||30,000 Hour Rating||30,000 Hour Rating||20,000 Hour Rating|
|Grow Light Spectrum||High performance, energy efficient full spectrum||High performance, energy efficient full spectrum||High performance, energy efficient full spectrum||High performance, energy efficient full spectrum||High performance, energy efficient full spectrum||High performance, energy efficient full spectrum|
|Grow Height||Extends 12"||Extends 12"||Extends 24"||Extends 24"||Extends 24"||Extends 10"|
|Number of Plants||6 Pod||6 Pod||9 Pod||9 Pod||9 Pod||3 Pod|
|Control Panel||Push Button, Automated Grow Lights, Nutrient & Water Reminders||Interactive LCD Controller, Automated Grow Lights, Nutrient & Water Reminders||Interactive LCD Touchscreen, Fully Automated, Customizable||Interactive LCD Touchscreen, Fully Automated, Customizable + Free AeroGarden App for Controlling on Smart Device!||Interactive LCD Touchscreen, Fully Automated, Customizable + Free AeroGarden App for Controlling on Smart Device!||Push Button, Automated Grow Lights, Nutrient Reminders and Water Level View Window|
|Dimensions||10.75" W x 7.5" D x 10.5"-17" H||10.75" W x 7.5" D x 10.5"-17" H||17.25" W x 11.25" D x 15"-34" H||17.25" W x 11.25" D x 15"-34" H||17.25" W x 11.25" D x 15"-34" H||5" W x 11" D x 10.5"-15.5" H|
|Finish||Black High Gloss Plastic||Stainless||Black Plastic||Black Plastic||Platinum Stainless||Black High Gloss Plastic|
|Garden & LED Grow Light Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Seed Kit Warranty||Germination Guaranteed||Germination Guaranteed||Germination Guaranteed||Germination Guaranteed||Germination Guaranteed||Germination Guaranteed|
|Manufacturer Part Number||901040-1200|
|Package Height||9.29 x 12.01 x 12.28 inches|
|Shipping Weight||6.85 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item AeroGarden Harvest with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||8.25 x 11.5 x 13.5 in||11 x 16 x 15 in||11.25 x 17.25 x 15 in||4.5 x 11 x 10 in||4.5 x 11 x 10 in||11.5 x 14.5 x 14.5 in|
|Size||13.5 x 11.5 x 8.25||16 in. W x 11 in. D x 15 in. - 21 in. H||—||—||—||14.5 x 11.5 x 14.5 inches|
Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Harvest with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit - Grow fresh herbs, vegetables, salad greens, flowers and more. Let your imagination grow wild!
Top customer reviews
Like many other users, the cilantro sprouted last. I honestly didn't think it would sprout at all considering how long it took. But, one morning, there it was! As you can see in the image I have the most success with basil. The image is almost 4 weeks in to planting.
There's a link to my YouTube video depicting plant growth from 7/22-8/10/2016 in the comments.
The cilantro is only herb that hasn't sprouted yet. The other 5 items are looking great!
I've wanted an AeroGarden ever since they first came out & finally purchased the AeroGarden Harvest super cheap from the Amazon Warehouse. When the gardens first came out, I just thought they were so cool! Now that I can no longer get out on my own, I see the potential for having fresh veggies & herbs right at my fingertips (& they're cool!)
Since the unit was just set up yesterday, I can't attest to the Harvest's plant productivity; however, here's my initial findings:
1.) EASY SET-UP. Two 13yr olds had the unit unboxed, snapped together, & plugged in within 5+ minutes without reading the directions. So much for recording the initial setup...The next 20 minutes was spent trying to figure out where to put the unit & which plants to try first. We had 2 seed pod kits (the starter herb kit & salad greens.) We chose 4 herbs & 2 salad greens; placing them in order from tallest in back to shortest in front according to the seed pod labels. The pods went in easily, though we noticed they fit down into little grooves when some weren't fitting as well. The included clear seed pod domes were easily snapped over the tops. The light hood slid into the lowest/highest positions without too much effort. (I have extremely weak hands & arms, so that's saying a lot!)
2.) QUIET PUMP: Pump is barely audible, with minimal unit vibration. Initially, I ran a pump test to ensure it was working. If it's super quiet in the kitchen, I can hear a small click when it turns on for 5 mn/hr.
3.) SMALL UNIT: The Harvest is a happy medium between the 3 pod Sprout & the 7 pod units. It doesn't take up any more counter space than my tiny toaster oven & can fit under my cabinets with the light fully extended. The unit's light enough that it could be placed on a sturdy tv tray.
4.) LED LIGHT LONGEVITY: Upon researching the AeeoGardens, ad nauseum, I found the LEDs to be a wiser choice over the older CFL models. The LED lights last 2-5 years; whereas the CFLs should be replaced every 6 months for optimal growing results. Out of curiosity, I called AeroDarden support to see how much it would cost to replace the LEDs & they don't even have many models' replacement panels in stock for sale yet because they're supposed to last that long! So here's hoping they're correct...The light hood gives off some heat but doesn't burn skin. Plant leaves shouldn't touch it though as the leaves can get brown & the shorter plants wouldn't get theur fair share of light. The kids liked that the diodes are red, white, & blue. The plants & I like the broad spectrum to grow a wider variety in the Harvest.
1.) LIGHT IS UBER BRIGHT: While the plants appreciate the super bright light, me & the parrots would rather not have it look like an alien has crash landed into the kitchen during the night. Seriously, it's a nightlight on steroids. I'll have to reset the timing so the lights aren't on so late. The light CAN be shut off manually, but I'm afraid that would have a negative impact on the plants.
2.) MODES: The Harvest model only has 3 light cycle times 16hrs for veggies.18hrs for herbs/salad, & 24hrs for "other non-flowering plamts." It may be hard to decide which timing mode to choose if planting different planet types at the same time. I'll have to contact the company to verify settings as I can't seem to find any Harvest model videos/info on this topic. In fact, there's not many videos about the Harvest model at all. Am feeling some future recording may be in order.
3.) H2O/NUTRIENTS ADDING : I like that the opening to add more H2O & nutrients is on the front of the unit but the opening is a bit small & I awkward to pour into & my seeds haven't even sprouted yet. A small bottle or long-spouted container will be needed to refill the reservoir.
5.) COST OF SEED POD KITS: I purchased the additional salad greens kit so I could see how well the unit worked. I know its possible to create your own seed pods. I will definitely be learning the techniques people use so I can make this a more cost effective endeavor! Will keep the domes (& baskets if needed) to plant own seeds once I get more comfortable with the unit.
Time will tell if the AeroGarden Harvest is a worthwhile purchase for me. I can't wait for the plants to grow & be able to graze from my countertop & maybe even start plants early for next spring's outdoor crops! Until then, I'll just have to appreciate the cute Jetson's-worthy AeroGarden Harvest lighting my world & beyond...
Hope to add (positive) updates soon! Thanks for reading.
PS: As I mentioned before, I bought the Harvest from Amazon Warehouse. It was significantly cheaper because supposedly the unit had surface & packaging damage. We saw a couple scratches on the surface - barely noticeable with the shine of the plastic (& of the blinding light, of course ;) Don't pass up the Warehouse deals - they're still returnable if necessary.
1) Seeds are living things, not machines. Seeds have a shelf life and can fail to grow for various reasons, and who knows how these AeroGarden boxes are stored. If the seeds didn't grow, contact AeroGrow and you can get a replacement due to the germination guarantee. Out of the starter herbs, the basils germinated within days and the rest beside the cilantro pushed up sprouts in a week. The cilantro took 2 weeks. I bought one of the AeroGarden tomato kits and they literally sprouted within 24 hours. The non-GMO seeds such as romaine lettuce and catnip I have bought from Amazon companies also sprouted in days. Don't give up just because the starter kit didn't grow, or at least, without trying to get a replacement.
2) Buying the additional official seed kits is expensive, but if you're careful you can reuse the plastic cores and of course the grow domes from your original starter kit. The peat cores of course need to be replaced but can be purchased in bulk relatively cheaply.
3) Prune aggressively and early, especially the basils. Basil grows like a weed in this system, and if you don't prune it will take over all the space. Pruning persuades plants to grow shorter and bushier, which is what you want in a space-limited system like this. Also if multiple plants have grown in one core, you should snip out all but 1-2 big ones. If you try your own seeds, make sure they are hydroponic-friendly, i.e. dwarf and bushy plants that do well even without blasting sunlight. Tomatos like in the kit AG has will grow like crazy in the system but typically need tons more light than LEDs to produce flowers and fruit.
4) Water maintenance is extremely important. Early on you'll only have to replace the water every 2 weeks, but the bigger your plants get the thirstier they become - a fully grown garden may need a full load of water every day or they will die. Of course you will need to completely replace the water and re-add fertilizer on occasion, but unfortunately there is no port to drain water so the only way to dump water is by picking up the basin and just dumping it into the sink. I recommend investing in a cheap hand siphon, just make sure it's never been used for anything else.
5) Water quality - hydroponics is a controlled system, so you really want consistantly good quality water for best results. Tap usually works fine but if it's hard water it can precipitate and cause nutrient weirdness as fertilizers are formulated based on using pure water blah blah science. Don't use chemical-softened water for similar reasons, added salts. If you have a cheap source of RO/drinking water, that's probably the best to use.
6) My cats fully approve of this system, having ripped off the biggest catnip plant I was growing and chewing a few basil leaves here and there. Be a responsible pet owner and don't grow plants that could be harmful to your pets (chives seem commonly grown but are bad for kitty). If your cats love to chew plants like mine, you're going to want to place this system in a space they can't get into like a spare room or a closet, but make sure it gets proper ventilation.